For What I... - Buffalo Springfi...

For What I... - Buffalo Springfi...

There are 2 comments on the WTKS-FM Maitland story from Mar 20, 2011, titled For What I... - Buffalo Springfi.... In it, WTKS-FM Maitland reports that:

Apart from the Byrds, no other American band had as great an impact on folk-rock and country-rock -- really, the entire Californian rock sound -- than Buffalo Springfield.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTKS-FM Maitland.

pwhite

Menlo Park, CA

#1 Mar 21, 2011
Stephen, one of your most loyal fans(me) hopes that you, Neil & Richie can find enough inner peace to bring the Springfield back to life in Concerts across the country. I saw the Bridge School show and was completely amazed at what I heard. The respect that you all showed to the music made it MAGICAL!

Thank You!
Ginnie Rendel

United States

#2 Mar 21, 2011
Stephen,you are one of the greatest gifts God has given me. Your music and your presence has sustained me through my darkest hours. My husband of 30 years passed away and my beloved Mom passed as well. If it wasn't for being able to listen to your music and see you on this laptop,I don't even know what would have happened to me. Thank you Stephen. I have never seen you in person although we have always been in the same vicinity. I live in Dunnellon Florida now. Took my late husband to Shands in Gainesville many times. Thank you an dGod Bless you,Ginnie Rendel

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bon Jovi snubbed again for Rock and Roll Hall o... Oct '16 Rundem 2
News Neil Young still following his own twisted road (Nov '10) Jul '15 Blade Runner Fan 3
News Stephen Stills and Neil Young Unite Against Autism (Apr '15) Apr '15 No Thank You 7
News Cops versus cops: Fairview officer's DUI hearin... (May '12) Aug '13 zoom 2
News Neil Young (Nov '12) Nov '12 Jeff 1
News This Day In Music History (May '12) May '12 tigger31086 1
News Jim Messina to play Egyptian Theatre celebratio... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Really 2
More from around the web