Tulsan Roy Clark In Country Music Hal...

Tulsan Roy Clark In Country Music Hall Of Fame

There are 7 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Feb 5, 2009, titled Tulsan Roy Clark In Country Music Hall Of Fame. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

Longtime Tulsa resident Roy Clark will join Barbara Mandrell and Charlie McCoy as the newest members of the Country Music Hall of Fame.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

bild

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Feb 5, 2009
way past due

Since: Nov 08

Tulsa, OK

#2 Feb 5, 2009
yes it is way past due,congrats mr clark
Whatever

Pawnee, OK

#3 Feb 5, 2009
Ditto!
John Actually in Tulsa

Atlanta, GA

#4 Feb 5, 2009
I saw him in concert out in Great Bend, Ks. He put on a terrific show and it was 105 degrees in the shade. Very nice fellow, came off stage afterwards and just sat down and talked to people.
mine

Matteson, IL

#5 Feb 5, 2009
yes it was long over due and he is such a nice man i got his autograph after a concert

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#6 Feb 5, 2009
This is good news but I am suprised like the rest of you that he wasn't already there. I would have thought he was one of the first 50 or so. Anyway, congratulations to a guy that really deserves it.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#7 Feb 5, 2009
What took them so long?? He should have been in the CMHF a long time ago...I can remember watching him on HeeHaw on Saturday night with Buck Owens. He is an awesome musician. Congrats Roy!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buck Owens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Albums: Dwight Yoakum; Wale; The Very Best May 14 Musikologist 5
News lost a number of notable citizens (Jan '10) Oct '14 screwedbyscottslotta 8
News Tom Petty Blasts Modern Country Music (Aug '13) Aug '13 The truth 1
News Vince Gill Records Duet Album, Eyes Next Solo a... (Feb '13) Apr '13 buck 2
News Bakersfield, Calif., at a glance (Dec '12) Dec '12 Sopranos Card Table 1
News Streets Of Bakersfield (Oct '12) Oct '12 BARRON PILGRIM 1
song by Daddy/Daughter Duo pays tribute to Gene... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Bruce 1
More from around the web