Review: 'Men of a Certain Age' on TNT

Review: 'Men of a Certain Age' on TNT

There are 1 comment on the CW2 Colorado KWGN-TV story from Dec 6, 2009, titled Review: 'Men of a Certain Age' on TNT. In it, CW2 Colorado KWGN-TV reports that:

Having been recently subjected to FX's "The League," I approached TNT's new "Men of a Certain Age" with a fair amount of wariness.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CW2 Colorado KWGN-TV.

Resia

Monticello, IN

#1 Dec 7, 2009
This drama needs a little more action and a LOT more of Scott Bakula. Ray may be the creator of the series but his acting skills are far outclassed by Bakula and Braugher. The premise is a good one. But, give the people what they want.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bryan Cranston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Jackson Family versus Martin Luther King an... (Jan '17) Jan '17 The Only KING Mic... 3
News Bryan Cranston 'absolutely' fleeing country if ... (Nov '16) Nov '16 coyote505 39
News Bryan Cranston leads celebs signing anti-Trump ... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Who GAF 1
News 'Trumbo' leads SAG Awards field with three nomi... (Dec '15) Dec '15 xxx 1
News Bryan Cranston Reuniting With Brad Furman For C... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Ambrose 1
News Vancouver writer 'emotional' after Emmy win for... (Aug '14) Aug '14 bad 1
News David James Elliott to play John Wayne (Aug '14) Aug '14 Janice W 1
More from around the web