AMC's 'Breaking Bad' comes blazing back after extended hiatus

Full story: Zap2it.com
It's been more than a year since the nail-biting season three finale of "Breaking Bad" aired on AMC, but fans quickly will find themselves completed sucked back into the dark world of Walter White as the series returns, artistic guns blazing, on Sunday, July 17. Full Story
innocent bystander

Scottsdale, AZ

#1 Jul 13, 2011
I hope they write the Casey Anthony matricide into the script so at least in this story the crack head muther, upon leaving court, will be shot and slowly die in the arms of her lawyer.While in the immediate future children laugh and play on her grave while a dog pees on her vandalized headstone
Hazmat Mel

Cantonment, FL

#2 Jul 16, 2011
Nice, but I don't see it happening.

She's gonna get her own reality show before long. Or at least a movie of the week.
innocent bystander wrote:
I hope they write the Casey Anthony matricide into the script so at least in this story the crack head muther, upon leaving court, will be shot and slowly die in the arms of her lawyer.While in the immediate future children laugh and play on her grave while a dog pees on her vandalized headstone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bryan Cranston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vancouver writer 'emotional' after Emmy win for... Aug '14 bad 1
David James Elliott to play John Wayne Aug '14 Janice W 1
Taylor Swift surprises bride at shower Apr '14 Taylor Swift 1
Tax proposal to help live theater brings out stars Apr '14 April Foo 3
Rihanna got Drake hooked on Breaking Bad (Mar '14) Mar '14 Rihanna 1
Blue meth made famous on hit series 'Breaking B... (Jan '14) Jan '14 fmer505-1951 3
The Belize Tourism Board Are Huge Fans Of 'Brea... (Aug '13) Nov '13 Perry Jones 2

Bryan Cranston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE