Thunder Road sheet music?
Eric

Stockton, CA

#1 Sep 6, 2006
Anyone know where I can get the sheet music for the PIANO background to Thunder Road?
Lorne
#2 Oct 1, 2006
Searching for it for years. There doesn't seem to be a good piano transcription out there. I saw a book on EBay from Japan a few months back with Thunder Road included but I didn't buy it. If you see anything out there, give me a shout.
maru

Camberley, UK

#3 Feb 2, 2007
im also looking for the piano shhet music for thunder road but i cant find it anywhere, if anyone does find it could they please reply!!
liz

Szentendre, Hungary

#4 Feb 23, 2007
yeah, i've been looking for that piece too, i think u can get the melody and meybe some background parts in certain books, but not only the piano like in the song. it's really an awesome song, i love bruce springsteen!
simon

Melbourne, Australia

#5 Apr 15, 2007
the music is in a book called BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN COMPLETE can get it for paino or guitar have then both.every song up to born in the usa.
Brent

London, UK

#6 Nov 2, 2007
There is a Greatest Hits TAB book on the market
Brent

London, UK

#7 Dec 3, 2007
I have Bruce Springsteen Complete although it is not tabbed.
David

Boston, MA

#8 Feb 2, 2008
Anyone have any updates on finding good piano transcription for Thunder Road?

David
Brent

London, UK

#9 Apr 9, 2008
Guitar Pro site, they have some musical notations as well
Andy Mc Cormick

UK

#10 Jun 10, 2008
Searching the web every where for it myself mate. Great song. saw him in Manchester the other week, superb, playerd that other old favourite Badlands.
Brent

London, UK

#11 Jun 11, 2008
Olga used to have the tab for it, also try the tab book for the Greatest Hits, that does have it.
Roseanna

Pontypridd, UK

#12 Nov 27, 2009
I don't think that you can get sheet music individualy for this, I think that you have to buy born to run or greatest hits book.
Mr M

Lincoln Park, NJ

#13 May 4, 2010
Okay,.. in case anyone DIDN'T notice,... the original author of this post is looking for a PIANO transcription. NOT guitar, and NOT tabs. Tabs are for cheats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bruce Springsteen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Elvis Presley--The Searcher' HBO doc seeks the... Apr 17 100 percent on th... 5
News Remembering The Time Somebody Ordered Too Few C... (Apr '16) Nov '17 xavier 8
News Springsteen releases two rare concert recording... (Aug '17) Aug '17 perfect 9
News Bruce Springsteen's Live Vaults Set to Add 25 N... (Aug '17) Aug '17 Bovenzi13 1
News Springsteen Helps Obama Lure Blue-Collar Votes ... (Oct '12) May '17 Norwegian Supremacy 3
News Mike O'Donnell: Bruce Springsteen delivers what... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Classic Rock 1
News Bruce Springsteen questions Donald Trump's comp... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Well Well 16