Springsteen is coming to town

Springsteen is coming to town

There are 4 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Nov 22, 2007, titled Springsteen is coming to town. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band will perform March 20 at Conseco Fieldhouse, 125 S. Pennsylvania St. via The Indianapolis Star

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

“5,24,48,88”

Since: Nov 07

Beacon Falls, CT.

#1 Nov 26, 2007
If you live anywhere near there, you must go see them live, it's simply MAGIC!

“5,24,48,88”

Beacon Falls, CT.

#2 Nov 26, 2007
So is Santa Claus, but I'd rather see Springsteen!
Government is Force

Lexington, KY

#3 Nov 26, 2007
My very first concert was Springsteen in 1985 at the Dome. What a show that was! Sadly, I don't think he does the four hour marathons with all the great classics anymore.

I just don't think I want to shell out $57 a ticket for the new album and a Born to Run thrown in.

“5,24,48,88”

Beacon Falls, CT.

#4 Nov 27, 2007
Government is Force wrote:
My very first concert was Springsteen in 1985 at the Dome. What a show that was! Sadly, I don't think he does the four hour marathons with all the great classics anymore.
I just don't think I want to shell out $57 a ticket for the new album and a Born to Run thrown in.
He is still doing 25 songs in his shows. Six from the new album and songs from different albums. The show is well worth it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News As Izod Center prepares for last rock show, pro... Mar '15 reeder 1
Bruce Springsteen TOTALLY SUCKS !! (Mar '08) Dec '14 john 198
News Jake Clemons releases new EP, 'Embracing Light' (Jan '14) Jan '14 Olaf of the Old D... 1
News Bruce Springsteen mixes up the set list for Tue... (Mar '13) Jul '13 Rodd 10
News Review: Bruce Springsteen woos Vancouver crowd (Nov '12) Nov '12 BSS 1
News Bruce Springsteen Supports Blue Ridge Area Food... (Oct '12) Oct '12 thinking free 12
News The411 with Sherlene Shanklin: The "Boss" is co... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Riley 2
More from around the web