Music Review: Bruce Springsteen - Ma...

Music Review: Bruce Springsteen - Magic

There are 3 comments on the Blogcritics story from Oct 3, 2007, titled Music Review: Bruce Springsteen - Magic . In it, Blogcritics reports that:

Its Official. On Magic, the joyous "big noise" of Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band is back.

For weeks now -- or at least as far back as a month or so ago when the first single, 'Radio Nowhere' was 'leaked' to the internet -- the advance word on Magic, Bruce Springsteen's first album in five years with the E Street Band, has been that it's the most rocking thing the Boss has done in something thing like two... Read more

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Blogcritics.

Jeffrey J Hardy

Peoria, AZ

#1 Oct 8, 2007
Bruce Springsteen's "Magic" is a Trick of Craven PR
Bruce should spend less time ginning up false controversy and more time actually playing music (in my opinion).
Related article:
http://www.phxnews.com/fullstory.php...
Be well, Jeff

“5,24,48,88”

Since: Nov 07

Beacon Falls, CT.

#2 Nov 17, 2007
Jeff, you missed the ball on this one. There sre several very good song's on this album. I saw the opening show in Hartford and they were great.

awc

“Pepperland”

Since: Dec 06

Pepperland

#3 Nov 19, 2007
THE WHOLE CD IS GREAT. THOSE WHO DON'T LIKE IT, SHOULDN'T BUY IT...IT HIT # 1 TWICE ON THE CHART...THE BOSS IS BACK. ACTUALLY HE NEVER LEFT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bruce Springsteen cancels North Carolina concer... May '16 Amess 4
News Bryan Adams cancels Mississippi show over anti-... May '16 L Craig s Hush Pu... 14
News As Izod Center prepares for last rock show, pro... (Mar '15) Mar '15 reeder 1
Bruce Springsteen TOTALLY SUCKS !! (Mar '08) Dec '14 john 198
News Jake Clemons releases new EP, 'Embracing Light' (Jan '14) Jan '14 Olaf of the Old D... 1
News Bruce Springsteen mixes up the set list for Tue... (Mar '13) Jul '13 Rodd 10
News Review: Bruce Springsteen woos Vancouver crowd (Nov '12) Nov '12 BSS 1
More from around the web