Rock Hall Anniversary Concerts Planne...

Rock Hall Anniversary Concerts Planned for New York

There are 3 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Jul 22, 2009, titled Rock Hall Anniversary Concerts Planned for New York. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

Some of the biggest stars in music will take part in a concert series to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

Virginia

AOL

#1 Jul 22, 2009
After hearing your news report this evening that the 25th Anniversary of Cleveland's Rock & Roll Hall of Fame will be celebrated in New York, I suggest that Cleveland announce that the 80th Anniversary of the Empire State Building (built in 1931) will be held in Cleveland in 2011.
dqohio

United States

#2 Jul 23, 2009
I think it is CRAP that Cleveland pays for building and maintaining the Rock Hall and New York gets the benefits anothe victory for our local politicians!!!
Sue in Barberton

Canton, OH

#3 Dec 4, 2009
Why isn't this concert being held at The Quicken Loans Arena instead of NYC?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bruce Springsteen cancels North Carolina concer... May '16 Amess 4
News Bryan Adams cancels Mississippi show over anti-... May '16 L Craig s Hush Pu... 14
News As Izod Center prepares for last rock show, pro... (Mar '15) Mar '15 reeder 1
Bruce Springsteen TOTALLY SUCKS !! (Mar '08) Dec '14 john 198
News Jake Clemons releases new EP, 'Embracing Light' (Jan '14) Jan '14 Olaf of the Old D... 1
News Bruce Springsteen mixes up the set list for Tue... (Mar '13) Jul '13 Rodd 10
News Review: Bruce Springsteen woos Vancouver crowd (Nov '12) Nov '12 BSS 1
More from around the web