24 hours of Springsteen on VH1

24 hours of Springsteen on VH1

There are 5 comments on the CourierPostOnline story from Oct 10, 2007, titled 24 hours of Springsteen on VH1. In it, CourierPostOnline reports that:

“VH1 Storytellers: Bruce Springsteen.”

If you missed Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band's sold-out shows in Philadelphia last weekend, don't feel too left out: VH1 and VH1 Classic will air 24 hours of the Boss' best. via CourierPostOnline

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CourierPostOnline.

hollie

Thetford, UK

#1 Oct 13, 2007
i am going 2 see bruce in december in london and i can not wayt it will be amazing i whent 2 see him in 2006 in my hometown last xmas and in wos the best i so love the boss
Brent

London, UK

#2 Oct 15, 2007
That won't be on VH1 in the UK I can bet. VH1 Europe is rubbish, it's the same as MTV
Brent

London, UK

#3 Dec 19, 2007
No boss on VH1 in the UK - plenty of X Factor crap though

awc

“Pepperland”

Since: Dec 06

Pepperland

#4 Dec 19, 2007
mtv is dead. ..... what happened to the music, i hate reality shows.
Brent

London, UK

#5 Dec 20, 2007
Me to

A Merry Xmas to all my readers, see you in the New Year

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bruce Springsteen cancels North Carolina concer... (Apr '16) Dec '16 sgibbs 5
News Bryan Adams cancels Mississippi show over anti-... (Apr '16) May '16 L Craig s Hush Pu... 14
News As Izod Center prepares for last rock show, pro... (Mar '15) Mar '15 reeder 1
Bruce Springsteen TOTALLY SUCKS !! (Mar '08) Dec '14 john 198
News Jake Clemons releases new EP, 'Embracing Light' (Jan '14) Jan '14 Olaf of the Old D... 1
News Bruce Springsteen mixes up the set list for Tue... (Mar '13) Jul '13 Rodd 10
News Review: Bruce Springsteen woos Vancouver crowd (Nov '12) Nov '12 BSS 1
More from around the web