Solo success: Ronnie Dunn | The Colum...

Solo success: Ronnie Dunn | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 4 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jun 27, 2011, titled Solo success: Ronnie Dunn | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

The "Cowboy" tattoo that Ronnie Dunn acquired after parting ways with Kix Brooks pays tribute to his father, Dunn says - who always dreamed of becoming a country singer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Stella Gilbert

Tulsa, OK

#1 Jul 3, 2011
You Go Ronnie I told if you all had to do was relax and be yourself and your fans would follow you and "LOOK WHAT HAS HAPPENED" I think i can speak for all your fans when i say "I TOTALLY LOVE THIS WHOLE ALBUM" And we your fans are in for a long Rideand enjoying every minute of it. Keep up the good work "COWBOY" we're behind you 100% and we'll be seeing you excepting awards next on your own .
Tammy

High Point, NC

#2 Jul 4, 2011
"Ronnie Dunn" is an incredible album. It's been in my CD player since I received it on June 4th. I can't pick a favorite song, they're all fantastic. I've always known he would be fantastic on his own and I was right. His live shows are full of energy, He really connects with the audience.
Stella Gilbert

Tulsa, OK

#3 Jul 4, 2011
Tammy wrote:
"Ronnie Dunn" is an incredible album. It's been in my CD player since I received it on June 4th. I can't pick a favorite song, they're all fantastic. I've always known he would be fantastic on his own and I was right. His live shows are full of energy, He really connects with the audience.
Tammy i agree with you hold heartedly. I have taken it from Cd player since i received either.In fact i made a copy wich I keep my origianl put up and I have one for the house and its downloaded on my computer, I told Ronnie fron the Start that all he had to was be his self and he do ok.He was very nervouse about everything after 20 yurs as B&D .But i told him "Your going to do Ok just trust yur gutt feeling and make the CD be your own style and ITs fantastic I think im glad you agree with me.this CD is going to have about 4 singles that i know of and he enjoy the fact that he could do it his way and break away from the B&D style and still be Ronnie. tks for the comment.
Tammy

High Point, NC

#4 Jul 5, 2011
I'm so happy for him.......and me! I've seen him 3 times since he went solo. I had to see him on his maiden voyage in Vegas and two more times since. He's very nervous about everything, lol! Everybody I know that's heard his new music just loves it. I don't know which other songs will be singles, but my personal choices are I Don't Dance and Waco! Thanks for the response.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brooks & Dunn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brooks and dunn's song "god must be busy" what ... (Jan '08) Aug '14 God is AT WORK 14
News Shelburne signs, moving to Nashville (Jan '08) Nov '13 Bobbie 2
News Kenny Chesney Denies Rumors That He Is Gay (Mar '07) Aug '13 What_now 121
News Deck the Halls with Boughs of Clarkson Falalala... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Faloola Chong 1
News Country superstar Eddie Montgomery building res... (Aug '08) Sep '11 Yardman 164
News Keith Urban defying gravity (Nov '09) May '11 andrew j langham 3
News The Last Rodeo: Brooks and Dunn farewell tour r... (May '10) Feb '11 cheap prom dress 4
More from around the web