Country's Brooks & Dunn ride their pa...

Country's Brooks & Dunn ride their partnership into the sunset

There are 5 comments on the Zap2it.com story from May 20, 2010, titled Country's Brooks & Dunn ride their partnership into the sunset. In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

It's the end of the road for Brooks & Dunn ... at least for now. After almost 20 years as one of country music's prime duos in album and concert ticket sales, as well as award wins, Kix Brooks and Ronnie Dunn have decided to go their separate ways.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

uyuyu

Putian, China

#1 May 22, 2010
maybe you can find answers here:

http:rad.yahoo.http://www.clot hes6.org

50%off ca,ed hardy t-shirt$15 jeans,coach handbag$33,air max90,dunk,polo t-shirt$13,,lacoste t-shirt $13 air jordan for sale,$35,nfl nba jersy for sale

puma gucci$35,nike jordans six ring,yeezy$%5!!

new era caps$13 gucci handbags jeans,t-shirts sunglass,caps

true religion jeans$35,ca,ed hardy jeans$35

LV,CHANAL,HANDBAGS$35

NIKE SHOX+AIR MAX+TL3+OZ+NZ ONLY $35

UGG TIMBLAND+LACOSTE SHOES+ED HARDY SHOES$35

DIESEL T-SHIRT,GSTAR T-SHIRT,CA T-SHIRT,50% OFF FOR SALE $15

DIOR SUNGLASS,DG SUNGLASS$15
Paula Anderson

Glendale, CA

#3 May 23, 2010
I'm going to miss you more than words can say, but I want to wish you both all the happiness in the world. Thank you for entertaining us all these years. God bless you.
Samuel Heller

Mitchellville, IA

#4 May 24, 2010
Sad to loose these entertainers. But i do understand they can still write if they wish. And retirement can not be bad if your funded.
Sam
Eve

United States

#6 May 25, 2010
Sure those are two soo damn good looking moth*********.LOL They Know They Are!!..right?
kyle

Brantford, Canada

#7 Feb 17, 2011
i think they should have never broke up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brooks & Dunn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brooks and dunn's song "god must be busy" what ... (Jan '08) Aug '14 God is AT WORK 14
News Shelburne signs, moving to Nashville (Jan '08) Nov '13 Bobbie 2
News Kenny Chesney Denies Rumors That He Is Gay (Mar '07) Aug '13 What_now 121
News Deck the Halls with Boughs of Clarkson Falalala... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Faloola Chong 1
News Country superstar Eddie Montgomery building res... (Aug '08) Sep '11 Yardman 164
News Solo success: Ronnie Dunn | The Columbus Dispatch (Jul '11) Jul '11 Tammy 4
News Keith Urban defying gravity (Nov '09) May '11 andrew j langham 3
More from around the web