CIGIREXa Electronic Cigarette Breaks ...

CIGIREXa Electronic Cigarette Breaks Ground On National Television

There are 7 comments on the PRWeb story from May 27, 2011, titled CIGIREXa Electronic Cigarette Breaks Ground On National Television. In it, PRWeb reports that:

Breaking News: CIGIREXa Electronic Cigarette Breaks Ground On National Television This is the First E-Cigarette Brand of Its Kind to Launch Cable and Broadcast Television Advertising Campaigns Reaching Over 100 Million Households.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PRWeb.

Jack Beer

Tampa, FL

#1 May 27, 2011
there are may types of e-cigs out there. do research before you buy. Dont let this PR decide for you. Dont let the term Green fool you either. Look up "Propylene Glycol" You ingest it in some way every day.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propylene_glycol .. I do think for a smoker this might be the way of the future.
just candid

AOL

#2 May 27, 2011
e-cigs, mabe good, maybe good. Better than lighted tobacco but not good for you by a long shot. At least no discusting smoke, no risk of fire and we hope no uded up cigarette butts getting chucked that means no litter-we hope.
Grant King

Allgood, AL

#3 May 27, 2011
SFIO------RE/AL e-cigs....look up smoke free innotec.....no vapor and no smoke....way better than this product
Hugh Jass

Nashville, TN

#4 May 27, 2011
Jack Beer wrote:
there are may types of e-cigs out there. do research before you buy. Dont let this PR decide for you. Dont let the term Green fool you either. Look up "Propylene Glycol" You ingest it in some way every day.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propylene_glycol .. I do think for a smoker this might be the way of the future.
There are many people smoking who have CHOSEN NOT to but have been unable to beat the addiction. It is, perhaps, not fair to characterize anyone who lights up as a "smoker". There should be some term to distinguish the unwilling from the willful.

I do think that THIS is the future for people who smoke:

"NicVAX®(Nicotine Conjugate Vaccine) is an investigational vaccine designed as an aid to smoking cessation, as well as an aid to prevent relapses of a treated smoker leading to long-term abstinence."

More details here:

http://www.nabi.com/pipeline/pipeline.php...

“POOR BRAINWASHED ANTISMOKER”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#6 May 27, 2011
pharma paid posters pimping their dangerous crap
Gino

Cleveland, OH

#7 May 27, 2011
you think cigarettes are not?
Hugh Jass

Nashville, TN

#8 May 28, 2011
Gino wrote:
you think cigarettes are not?
She should be thanking you for implying that you would be surprised to know she doesn't THINK. Most of us already realized that a long time ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broadcast Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jacki Jing. (Aug '14) Apr '16 Savannah 18
News SnapCuts Extends Social Video Messaging Platfor... (Mar '12) Mar '12 3textmessage 1
News Former Wichita, Kansas Bookkeeper Pleads Guilty... (Dec '11) Dec '11 darrellkansas 2
News An Explosive Question: Is YouTube dangerous? (Apr '08) Jul '10 Bos 19
News Broadcasting bike breaks barriers for personal ... (Apr '10) Apr '10 kidslug 1
News Social Media May Change Ohio Courts Broadcast Rule (Feb '10) Feb '10 hah 1
News JOBS: Jobs at FOX8 WGHP-TV (Nov '09) Nov '09 Jason Hobbs 1
More from around the web