JOBS: Jobs at FOX8 WGHP-TV

JOBS: Jobs at FOX8 WGHP-TV

There are 1 comment on the Fox 8 WGHP story from Oct 21, 2009, titled JOBS: Jobs at FOX8 WGHP-TV. In it, Fox 8 WGHP reports that:

PDF: FOX8 Employment Application As of 10/12/09: The following represent brief/broad descriptions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 8 WGHP.

Jason Hobbs

Raleigh, NC

#1 Nov 12, 2009
I have no experinnce in the news industry. However, I do have 6 years experince as a technical director at Life Community Church in Jamestown. We shoot our own commercials, prmos, and record live services each week. I have background in all aspects of producing a show and editing. My qustion is, with my background could I still apply for the news video editor position or is Fox looking for a little more experience? I would like feedback before I take the time to fill out an application. I do have references from Life Community and a High School Diploma. I currently hold a position with the NCDOT, however my passion is in the technical field. I am trying to establish an entry level positon to get the ball rolling.

Thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broadcast Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jacki Jing. (Aug '14) Apr '16 Savannah 18
News SnapCuts Extends Social Video Messaging Platfor... (Mar '12) Mar '12 3textmessage 1
News Former Wichita, Kansas Bookkeeper Pleads Guilty... (Dec '11) Dec '11 darrellkansas 2
News CIGIREXa Electronic Cigarette Breaks Ground On ... (May '11) May '11 Hugh Jass 7
News An Explosive Question: Is YouTube dangerous? (Apr '08) Jul '10 Bos 19
News Broadcasting bike breaks barriers for personal ... (Apr '10) Apr '10 kidslug 1
News Social Media May Change Ohio Courts Broadcast Rule (Feb '10) Feb '10 hah 1
More from around the web