Brittany Snow Targeted By Psycho... A...

Brittany Snow Targeted By Psycho... Again

There are 2 comments on the Cinema Blend News story from Feb 9, 2008, titled Brittany Snow Targeted By Psycho... Again. In it, Cinema Blend News reports that:

OK, I'm crying foul. What is the deal with movies about young women targeted by obsessed dudes? There was last fall's P2 , and the upcoming knockoff Pet , the entire Friday the 13th franchise, not to mention ... via Cinema Blend News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cinema Blend News.

Natasha

AOL

#1 Mar 22, 2008
I Feel so un-safe now, ever since I heard news a crazy person went well, crazy, I am scared Brit, I mean after all the pressure for her, and people saying un-true things, and having a glamorous life that can become so horrible real fast, I just hope that Brit will be alright and be able to handle all this fancy, boring, and freaky life. Brit if your reading this I just want to say ignore the haters, take counseling if your having problems with these people and other things in your life, Brittnay I love you, i am a huge fan, and just be yourself, you are my idol and hopefully always will be!
Jasmine Rose

AOL

#2 Mar 22, 2008
Oh Gosh, Brit was tackled by a crazy person!? I hope everything is alright for her she is probably shaken up since this has happened again, I mean why do people do this Brittnay hasn't done anything wrong, also if this person who did this was a male, I have to say that Females are not a toy or prize that a man is allowed to have or play with, and I hope that Brit is doing well, I agree with you Natasha she hasn't done anything wrong and by the way she is a role model of mine!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brittany Snow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Zac Efron and Brittany Snow get close and perso... (Nov '13) Nov '14 lela 3
News Sexy Lesbian Girls Kissing Videos - Hot & Horny... (Sep '08) Jul '13 Adz 75
Brittany Snow nude ! (Jun '12) Feb '13 Brittany 2
News Giuliana Rancic Says No To 'Dancing With The St... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Anonymous 1
Brittany at Sundance (Jan '09) Jan '09 fsgsydney 1
News 'Prom' remake not a night to remember (Apr '08) Apr '08 Gamma ma 2
who is better? Apr '08 jbrown 0
More from around the web