Britney Spears admits what we've know...

Britney Spears admits what we've known all along as she steps out in 'Wild At Heart' tank top

There are 5 comments on the Daily Mail story from Jul 1, 2013, titled Britney Spears admits what we've known all along as she steps out in 'Wild At Heart' tank top. In it, Daily Mail reports that:

But the 31-year-year-old singer reminded her fans she's still very much 'wild at heart,' thanks to a message on her T-shirt on Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

Big mike

United States

#1 Jul 7, 2013
Hay britney be wild with me love big mike
Britney

Albania

#2 Jul 13, 2013
Haha you are really funny
Big mike

Bronx, NY

#3 Jul 14, 2013
Britney wrote:
Haha you are really funny
whats funny I like to have a wild time with you I think you are the greatest love big mike
Britney

Albania

#5 Jul 27, 2013
Im wild women
Big mike

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Jul 27, 2013
Britney wrote:
Im wild women
i like to see the wild side of you britney in person love big mike

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Britney Spears Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Britney Spears Dancer: She Broke My Nose and Di... (May '14) Apr '17 silent sound LAPD 4
News Israel postpones vote due to Britney Spears con... Apr '17 andet1987 4
News Teen gets Britney Spears portrait tattooed on h... (Jul '09) Feb '17 Boobacious Phart 48
Britney Spears Celebrates 35th Birthday with a ... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Cassie Tarris 1
News Pop Culture Facts That Will Make You Feel Old (Mar '14) Nov '16 Cassie Tarris 3
News Why the gay community love Hillary Clinton (Nov '16) Nov '16 Holy Guacamole 25
News Miley Cyrus Shares Topless Photo On Instagram (Apr '14) Oct '16 Oxblood 5
More from around the web