Britney Spears Under Fire From Gun-co...

Britney Spears Under Fire From Gun-control Groups

There are 3 comments on the ContactMusic.com story from May 15, 2013, titled Britney Spears Under Fire From Gun-control Groups. In it, ContactMusic.com reports that:

Pop star Britney Spears has come under fire from gun-control groups after her young son was photographed playing with a large toy weapon at a California hotel earlier this month .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ContactMusic.com.

Watch-learn

Rockport, TX

#1 May 17, 2013
Britney- who gives a $hit what these POS liberals think.they think if any laws R passed we will obey them.WRONG ! Now U have about 100million criminals.they will say we have drones & the military,but half the military is on R side.the fighting will be in your cities,towns & neighborhoods.if some of U have never been 2 war it does not end well 4 ether side. Is this what U want ? I don't ! I have fought in 3 countries & they told me they R afraid of the power with in R country,witch means Americans well armed.if U add only mental health,no amendments 2 R current NICS check,make sure criminals R up dated & prosecuted this will solve a lot of problems.I don't want 2 see this country destroyed but that is what's going 2 happen if U keep up your gun grabbing.if U don't take my word,we will C what happens. We R going 2 die free men instead of living like liberal puppets.

“Never go to my youtube channel”

Since: Sep 13

United Kingdom

#2 Sep 12, 2013
Wh*re got no room to talk!
Big mike

Bronx, NY

#3 Sep 12, 2013
TheAfroHedgehog wrote:
Wh*re got no room to talk!
what?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Britney Spears Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dr. Phil: Britney's Hospitalization 'A Good Thi... (Jan '08) Nov '17 cadescove99 21
News Exclusive: Spears' Mom Contacted Dr. Phil (Jan '08) Oct '17 Chuck D F 11
Britney Spears foot slave (Jan '13) Oct '17 Big mike 199
News Britney Spears Dancer: She Broke My Nose and Di... (May '14) Apr '17 silent sound LAPD 4
News Israel postpones vote due to Britney Spears con... (Apr '17) Apr '17 andet1987 4
News Teen gets Britney Spears portrait tattooed on h... (Jul '09) Feb '17 Boobacious Phart 48
Britney Spears Celebrates 35th Birthday with a ... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Cassie Tarris 1
More from around the web