Ilovefeet

Sutton Coldfield, UK

#141 Nov 20, 2012
Omdaaiz her feeet are amazing I would suck them day and night I want to be yur slave and take my email big-ali-786@hotmail.com ilovefeet so someone let me be yur feet slave make me worship you very hard do punishment on me I would love it put then sexy feet in my mouth and we would do more ;) xx
owen phillips

Manchester, UK

#142 Dec 1, 2012
britny spears can i lick your high heels and your high boots and your feet from slave Owen
Big mike

Hadley, MA

#143 Dec 20, 2012
I love to be Britney Spears human footstool
Big mike

United States

#144 Jan 22, 2013
I would love to be Britney Spears human rug and foot slave
Big mike

United States

#145 Jan 22, 2013
Big mike wrote:
I would love to be Britney Spears human rug and foot slave
i would like britney to stand on me all the time
Big mike

United States

#146 Jan 24, 2013
I dream about being Britney Spears foot slave and that she would stand on me 24 hours a whole day and night and she put one of her feet over my mouth and the other on my chest
Big mike

United States

#147 Jan 24, 2013
Big mike wrote:
I dream about being Britney Spears foot slave and that she would stand on me 24 hours a whole day and night and she put one of her feet over my mouth and the other on my chest
somebody write back to me about this
Big mike

Perth Amboy, NJ

#148 Jan 25, 2013
I like to be Britney Spears human beach chair so she sit on me with her feet on my face
moki

Margate, UK

#149 Jan 29, 2013
Big mike wrote:
<quoted text>somebody write back to me about this
What about Britney and Jamie-Lynn at the same time...and watcching 'em suck each others toes?
Big mike

Brooklyn, NY

#150 Feb 1, 2013
moki wrote:
<quoted text>
What about Britney and Jamie-Lynn at the same time...and watcching 'em suck each others toes?
Good idea and add anther I would add Katy perry I dream about three of them kissing there feet sucking on there toes and then 3of them standing on me
Big mike

Brooklyn, NY

#151 Feb 1, 2013
Big mike wrote:
I love to be Britney Spears human footstool
write back
Big mike

Brooklyn, NY

#152 Feb 1, 2013
Big mike wrote:
I like to be Britney Spears human beach chair so she sit on me with her feet on my face
write back
moki

Margate, UK

#153 Feb 2, 2013
Big mike wrote:
<quoted text>Good idea and add anther I would add Katy perry I dream about three of them kissing there feet sucking on there toes and then 3of them standing on me
..or Britney, Jamie-Lynn and Miley Cyrus butt nekid on a sofa furiously sucking on each others toes..
Big mike

Ridgewood, NY

#154 Feb 2, 2013
moki wrote:
<quoted text>
..or Britney, Jamie-Lynn and Miley Cyrus butt nekid on a sofa furiously sucking on each others toes..
i like that idea but I like to kiss all 3 of their feet and suck their toes and after that I would lay on floor so their take turns putting their feet on each part of my body and I still add Katy perry to that group I would do anything their want for long their wanted all 4 of them
Big mike

New York, NY

#155 Feb 3, 2013
Big mike wrote:
<quoted text>i like that idea but I like to kiss all 3 of their feet and suck their toes and after that I would lay on floor so their take turns putting their feet on each part of my body and I still add Katy perry to that group I would do anything their want for long their wanted all 4 of them
i was thinking I add a 5 one to this feet party it be beyonce I like her to stand on my face for this feet party and to kiss her feet and suck on her toes
Big mike

New York, NY

#156 Feb 3, 2013
Must Say wrote:
<quoted text>
Ay i agree ill do anything to her and that fat ass of hers
i like to worship Britney's whole body from the frort to back of her body from head to feet special to kiss her ass and all way down to her feet and don't forget her tits and love hole
Big mike

United States

#157 Feb 5, 2013
Big mike wrote:
<quoted text>i was thinking I add a 5 one to this feet party it be beyonce I like her to stand on my face for this feet party and to kiss her feet and suck on her toes
somebody write back I like to hear from you on this
moki

Margate, UK

#158 Feb 9, 2013
Big mike wrote:
<quoted text>i like that idea but I like to kiss all 3 of their feet and suck their toes and after that I would lay on floor so their take turns putting their feet on each part of my body and I still add Katy perry to that group I would do anything their want for long their wanted all 4 of them
What about Miley putting her toes between Jamie-Lynn's legs while Jamie-Lynn sucks on Britney's toes? U wud suk Katy's toes at the same time....
moki

Margate, UK

#159 Feb 9, 2013
Big mike wrote:
<quoted text>i was thinking I add a 5 one to this feet party it be beyonce I like her to stand on my face for this feet party and to kiss her feet and suck on her toes
...Make it 6 and add Rihanna. Both her and Beyonce standing on yr face while u suk their sweet, sweet toes!

http://pics.wikifeet.com/Beyonc%C3%A9-Knowles...

http://pics.wikifeet.com/Rihanna-Feet-731735....
moki

Margate, UK

#160 Feb 9, 2013
Big mike wrote:
<quoted text>i like to worship Britney's whole body from the frort to back of her body from head to feet special to kiss her ass and all way down to her feet and don't forget her tits and love hole
Me 2! i wud kiss, lik and suk every inch of her....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Britney Spears Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who else thinks Britney is a talentless yank Mar 7 Dave 1
News Jamie Lynn Spears Sings Sister Britney Spears' ... (Dec '13) Feb 28 kaeButterfly 12
Do you think Britney has sexy feet? (Oct '07) Feb '15 Erick J 303
News Share Feb '15 mary 2
Poll what is the best Britney Spears song (Sep '12) Dec '14 Colin 27
News Chris Crocker Has Moved on Since Begging People... (Jun '12) Dec '14 Rob Petrie 44
News Las Vegas to Celebrate Britney Spears Day Novem... Oct '14 Big mike 1
More from around the web