The Best in Southern Gospel Music - Brian Free & Assurance in Concert

There are 3 comments on the Southeast Missourian story from Oct 28, 2008, titled The Best in Southern Gospel Music - Brian Free & Assurance in Concert. In it, Southeast Missourian reports that:

Details: "The Best in Southern Gospel Music" will be live in concert in Gordonville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Southeast Missourian.

Sharon S

Norcross, GA

#1 Dec 19, 2008
Here a little bit of info on Bill Shivers I bet you didn't know! He first started out with a group called the 'Haire Family" which was his Ex-Wifes group. He then cheated on his ex-wife and married Michelle which is the person he cheated on his first wife with!! Great Guy!! And it has been said that his first wife was "The Love Of His Life"!!!!
Gary Senise

United States

#2 Mar 25, 2009
That is a lie Sharon! Bill's been married to the same woman for 18 years. He loves his wife Terresa along with his kids cherith, lionel, and bill jr.
David

Blytheville, AR

#3 Jul 18, 2009
I'm not trying to support either of your claims. This is from the BFA website bio of Bill Shivers:

About Bill Shivers

Wife & Children:
Michelle (wife), Daughters Brittany & Sarah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Free & Assurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Father Of Brian Free Passes Away (Oct '10) Oct '10 Eve 1
News Gospel Music Channel launches new series focuse... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Gary Senise 2
News 2006 Diamond Awards Handed Out (Oct '06) Oct '06 Bryan Fowler 2
More from around the web