Jonas Brothers Love Life: Selena Gome...

Jonas Brothers Love Life: Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus (Justin Gaston) and the Brenda Song Connection

There are 59 comments on the National Ledger story from Oct 19, 2008, titled Jonas Brothers Love Life: Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus (Justin Gaston) and the Brenda Song Connection. In it, National Ledger reports that:

Looks like the The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and The Suite Life on Deck star Brenda Song and "Jonas Brothers" star Joe Jonas may be dating, Lizzie claims.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Ledger.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Baby Boo_123456

Seoul, Korea

#42 Jan 8, 2009
I think dat Selena and Nick r so a good couple... but I think Miley is not good with Nick or Justin... but then I heard rumors dat David Henrie and Selena were going out... but ya...
Joe_Jonas_offici al

Sumter, SC

#43 Jan 8, 2009
Wow.
MrsJoeJonas1

Bristol, UK

#44 Jan 8, 2009
U KNO wrote:
nick is goin w/ selena 2 get over miley...miley is 2 concerned with her new 20 yr old boyfriend 2 even care about nick and selena........ and again kevin and joe are left out in the rain with no one lol
I'll take Joe then! lol:)
thu thuy

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

#45 Jan 13, 2009
toi thich tat ca cac ban , du minh chua gap cac ban nhung cac ban that tuyet voi tren phim
i like you
thu thuy

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

#46 Jan 13, 2009
i think your young , they need time
Melody A

Rusk, TX

#47 Jan 14, 2009
mady wrote:
jo and miley will be cute together
NEVER in a million years!!!!!!!!
Eisharrah Boggs

Boston, MA

#48 Jan 14, 2009
my friend has a crush on your brother joe jonas she wants u
Eisharrah Boggs

Boston, MA

#49 Jan 14, 2009
she is 17
amy

Feltham, UK

#50 Jan 17, 2009
nick's a really cute guy and he needs 2 find someone eals and yeah i really like selena 2 but i just don't see a couple here.i totaly love nick and he did say that he would date a fan .he should be abale 2 choose the girl he loves not someone famous for him!
joe jonas

Philippines

#51 Feb 22, 2009
we r friend.............
joe jonas

Philippines

#52 Feb 22, 2009
we are just like a friend......
red

Chennai, India

#53 Feb 28, 2009
no way! Selina would!
preamina

Spain

#54 Mar 8, 2009
i think nick is really the one for miley because he loves her.and miley too butshe is just too crazy about her 20,year old boy freind
swapnil

Indore, India

#55 May 17, 2009
i love you selena
Emily

Liberty Hill, TX

#56 May 17, 2009
Who isn't Miley dating? Dating dating her dad, the JoBros and maybe Justin are probably just to young for her.
ZYTERRIA PORTER

Santa Clara, CA

#57 Nov 8, 2009
Ima having dreams about joe jonas dating and IMA ONLY 20 yr old and now dis just had to happen
ZYTERRIA PORTER

Santa Clara, CA

#58 Nov 8, 2009
I cnt believe it and i luvc joe and nick soooo much dat i just want to punch miley in her face so hard dat all her mackup will fall off her face into a pile
jb fan

Auckland, New Zealand

#59 Nov 16, 2009
miley doznt desrve nick
nick is toooo good 4 her
joe is awesum!!!!--stuff taylor swift
christina

AOL

#60 Nov 19, 2009
you so also kind to we make come as fon zake

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brenda Song Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Battle of Disney Queens: Brenda Song vs. Miley ... (Jun '10) Aug 6 Miley Ray Cyrus 175
News 15-year-old Debby Ryan of Keller goes out to se... (Nov '08) Aug 5 diana 33
News Why is Brenda Song blushing? (Sep '10) Jul 30 diana 5
brenda song's msn and hotmail address!!!!!! (May '07) Mar '14 debbyryan 62
News Is Trace Cyrus/Brenda Song relationship the Jam... (Jan '14) Jan '14 dmw 7
News Brenda Song 'steps out with engagement ring' a ... (Sep '13) Dec '13 Big mike 12
News Emily Osment And Brenda Song Plan To Hang Out Soon (Aug '13) Sep '13 Hilary Duff 4
More from around the web