Sprouse Twins Board 'Suite Life on De...

Sprouse Twins Board 'Suite Life on Deck' - Brenda Strong, Phill...

There are 134 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Feb 4, 2008, titled Sprouse Twins Board 'Suite Life on Deck' - Brenda Strong, Phill.... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

Zack and Cody are checking out of the hotel and taking their hijinks to the high seas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Haleigh Lane

Daphne, AL

#125 Apr 21, 2009
well sence yall's voice has changed, i think that yall are ugly and weird. sorry guys,

love always,

Haleigh
lane:)
Haleigh Lane

Daphne, AL

#126 Apr 21, 2009
so i was just kidding when i said tht about yall. i just wanted 2 see if it worked. i think tht zack is hott and sexy. cody, well you talk like a nerd so,,,,,,yea by.
Brenda Song

Lytton, IA

#127 Jun 3, 2009
Hey, I'm like really excited for the new episode of Suite Life on Deck! We worked hard to make this one SUPER funny! I hope you really enjoy it!

~Brenda

p.s if u have any questions, let me know!
lily

Arvada, CO

#128 Jun 7, 2009
yo so i am lookin for a job to be on your show, i can act like crazay!Lol
Alia

Arvada, CO

#129 Jun 7, 2009
Ohh My gosh, Are you the real Brenda Song,
telia

Rockwall, TX

#130 Jun 22, 2009
i don't like brenda song she went out with joe jonas no body likes her!!!!!!!!!!don't go ouyt with joe jonas!!!!!!!!!!
rene

Millville, NJ

#131 Jul 12, 2009
i would love to be on their show
rae cottel

Grand Bend, Canada

#133 Aug 30, 2009
i think that this show is amazinley great
carolynn

Panama City, FL

#134 Sep 6, 2009
cole i have a question would you like to go out with me.i love the blog.
carolynn

Panama City, FL

#135 Sep 6, 2009
if you say yes to go out with me i will never stop loving you unless you tell me to.
carolynn

Panama City, FL

#136 Sep 6, 2009
hey zack and cody well only cody it is hard to say this but no i cant say it but will you be my boyfriend.
carolynn

Panama City, FL

#137 Sep 6, 2009
hey brenda song
carolynn

Panama City, FL

#138 Sep 6, 2009
hey can i talk to brenda song.
ADAM

Fredericton, Canada

#139 Jan 2, 2010
Im Going To Miss The Suite Life Of Zack Cody And After The Going To Miss Suite Life On Deck And I Am Going To And Ashley Tisdale Won Be In It But We Love HSM3
Go Suite Life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brenda Song Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 15-year-old Debby Ryan of Keller goes out to se... (Nov '08) Jun '14 amw 32
News Battle of Disney Queens: Brenda Song vs. Miley ... (Jun '10) Apr '14 Miley 172
brenda song's msn and hotmail address!!!!!! (May '07) Mar '14 debbyryan 62
News Why is Brenda Song blushing? (Sep '10) Feb '14 amw 4
News Is Trace Cyrus/Brenda Song relationship the Jam... (Jan '14) Jan '14 dmw 7
News Brenda Song 'steps out with engagement ring' a ... (Sep '13) Dec '13 Big mike 12
News Emily Osment And Brenda Song Plan To Hang Out Soon (Aug '13) Sep '13 Hilary Duff 4
More from around the web