Disney twins take their tricks to new...

Disney twins take their tricks to new gig on cruise ship

There are 12 comments on the The Detroit News story from Sep 29, 2008, titled Disney twins take their tricks to new gig on cruise ship. In it, The Detroit News reports that:

A change of scenery is keeping things fresh on the Disney Channel's "The Suite Life of Zack & Cody." The slapstick sitcom and its 16-year-old identical-twin stars -- Dylan and Cole Sprouse -- have officially ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Detroit News.

Seema Patel

Gallipolis, OH

#1 Oct 1, 2008
i never be knowing they being 16 already they looking like 13 wow time is flying like the ocean. i like the ocean. very nice. very nice place to go when wanting to be swimming. yes i be going to beach tomorrow?

s.p. sorry bad engish took english for three years now not i be living in usa so i getting used to so sorry but you be understanding me rite?
pat

United States

#2 Oct 10, 2008
the best of the show is bailey she is greati like the deck show it is a big change but a great one
erer

New Plymouth, New Zealand

#3 Oct 10, 2008
A different concept that is very exciting. i AM GOING TO DEFINITELY MISS MADDIE, ESTABON, ARWIN, MURIEL AND PATRICK. hOPE FULLY THEY WILL GUEST STAR IN THE THE NEW SPIN OFF.
Melody Anderson

Chandler, TX

#5 Oct 28, 2008
i will definitely miss maddie and patrick. i love patrick :)
star

United States

#6 Nov 15, 2008
when kids grow they need to let go of the shows that once made them cool. no longer kewl. get new parts.
Punky brewster
Melody A

Humble, TX

#7 Nov 15, 2008
star wrote:
when kids grow they need to let go of the shows that once made them cool. no longer kewl. get new parts.
Punky brewster
ur an adult otherwise u wouldnt be sayin that
melani

Barcelona, Spain

#8 Nov 30, 2008
Hello luke im mlani or if you were remembering I am a childhood friend do not believe that you resolve(remind) yourself of our promise since it now where you live or your number or your messenger want cntactar with you sothen it good-bye luke
melani

Barcelona, Spain

#9 Nov 30, 2008
Now I live in spain mi messenger is [email protected]
melani

Barcelona, Spain

#10 Nov 30, 2008
This mensage is for luke benward
princess of dance

Glasgow, UK

#11 Dec 3, 2008
hi
JACK

Turkey

#12 Jan 18, 2009
zack and cody are so cool
Demona

Chandler, TX

#13 Jan 20, 2009
JACK wrote:
zack and cody are so cool
Yes they are!!! I love Dylan (Zack)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brenda Song Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Battle of Disney Queens: Brenda Song vs. Miley ... (Jun '10) Aug '15 Miley Ray Cyrus 175
News 15-year-old Debby Ryan of Keller goes out to se... (Nov '08) Aug '15 diana 33
News Why is Brenda Song blushing? (Sep '10) Jul '15 diana 5
brenda song's msn and hotmail address!!!!!! (May '07) Mar '14 debbyryan 62
News Is Trace Cyrus/Brenda Song relationship the Jam... (Jan '14) Jan '14 dmw 7
News Brenda Song 'steps out with engagement ring' a ... (Sep '13) Dec '13 Big mike 12
News Emily Osment And Brenda Song Plan To Hang Out Soon (Aug '13) Sep '13 Hilary Duff 4
More from around the web