That's So Suite Life Of Hannah Montana

That's So Suite Life Of Hannah Montana

There are 262 comments on the Dvdverdict.com story from Jan 31, 2007, titled That's So Suite Life Of Hannah Montana. In it, Dvdverdict.com reports that:

“She has that name. New JerseyNebraska”

Appellate Judge Mac McEntire can't wait for Crisis on Infinite Disney Sitcoms . Maddie: "Oh my goodnessit'sit's the girl who" Raven: "She has that name. via Dvdverdict.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dvdverdict.com.

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Brianna

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Apr 7, 2007
i love thats so the suite life of hannah montana
Brianna

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Apr 7, 2007
i like thats so the suite life of hannah montana because i really like that so raven, the suite life of zack and cody and i like hannah montana.!

love.brianna
pretty in pink

Corpus Christi, TX

#4 Apr 7, 2007
i agree with u cause i dont like thats so raven
sk8r

Inverness, UK

#5 Apr 8, 2007
i really like hannah montana and lizzie moguire coz they have really pretty girls playing the main charachters

luv sk8r, rebecca,aberdeen
EVA CHAVIRA

San Diego, CA

#6 Apr 9, 2007
IS ASHLEY TISDALE YOUR FRIEND?ARE YOU RICH?
EVA CHAVIRA

San Diego, CA

#7 Apr 9, 2007
TE]
Heather Smith

Waynesburg, KY

#8 Apr 11, 2007
i love the suite life of hannah montanaand i love miley show to it is awsome

i love you miley and dylan and cole to they are awsome to i can not wwnt for there big hollywood moive

love you guys
EARNESTINE

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Apr 13, 2007
i love the suit life of zack and cody and that so raven so much their ar so funny!!!!!!!!!!
EARNESTINE

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Apr 13, 2007
i love that so raven and the suite life of zack and cody their are so funny!
EARNESTINE COVINGTON

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Apr 13, 2007
i love raven dylan and cole they are funny AND SWEET
EARNESTINE COVINGTON

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Apr 13, 2007
I LOVE ALL THE TV SHOWS
EARNESTINE COVINGTON

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Apr 13, 2007
THAT SO SUITE LIFE OF HANNAH MONTANA IS SO FUNNY.
eleftheria

Glencoe, Canada

#14 Apr 14, 2007
i like miley and brendasong
ashley tisdale

Bronx, NY

#15 Apr 15, 2007
i love all of your comments. anyway i had a really fun time shooting with brenda in the suite life of zack and cody. we r like best friends. But wat i hate is she keeps watching high school musical. when i have zac efron over or vannesa we here our songs so its kinda weird to hear songs that u sang over and over again.But thank u all for writing and if u have any questions i will ask brenda and tell u!
k k k

UK

#16 Apr 15, 2007
I LOVE MILEY i wish she could come and live in england
erna

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#18 Apr 18, 2007
is brnda going to be in high snhool musical 2? and ashly <do u have msn?
S S S

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#19 Apr 18, 2007
what will be in high school musical 2?
look at the inside

Forest, VA

#20 Apr 18, 2007
Well i agree that the leed girls in Hannah Montanna (Destiny Hope Cyros)(AKA Miley Cyrus) & and Lizzy Magiar (Hilary Duff) are pretty but thats not the reason I watch the shows.The main thing is they "usually" try to do the right thing.And they'er just average girls (sort of) going through life, dealing with mostly things that almost every girl goes through.So for all other people who only look at how pretty or cool someone is,try to look inside them and figure out what they like. Sincerely Gods Child.
do it more often

Forest, VA

#21 Apr 18, 2007
I really love that yuve mixed them up, and put them (as them) in one show! Thats awsome! i wish they did it more!
ana morillo

Bronx, NY

#22 Apr 19, 2007
hello my name is ana

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brenda Song Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Battle of Disney Queens: Brenda Song vs. Miley ... (Jun '10) Aug '15 Miley Ray Cyrus 175
News 15-year-old Debby Ryan of Keller goes out to se... (Nov '08) Aug '15 diana 33
News Why is Brenda Song blushing? (Sep '10) Jul '15 diana 5
brenda song's msn and hotmail address!!!!!! (May '07) Mar '14 debbyryan 62
News Is Trace Cyrus/Brenda Song relationship the Jam... (Jan '14) Jan '14 dmw 7
News Brenda Song 'steps out with engagement ring' a ... (Sep '13) Dec '13 Big mike 12
News Emily Osment And Brenda Song Plan To Hang Out Soon (Aug '13) Sep '13 Hilary Duff 4
More from around the web