Border Patrol agent killed in shootou...

Border Patrol agent killed in shootout with bandits in southern Arizona

There are 54 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Dec 14, 2010, titled Border Patrol agent killed in shootout with bandits in southern Arizona. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A Border Patrol agent was fatally shot near the Mexico border amid a shootout with bandits known for targeting illegal immigrants along a violent smuggling corridor in the Arizona desert, a union leader said Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
stop already

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Dec 15, 2010
Stop creating conditions ripe for people to come here. Namely, fine the crap out of companies whose practices include illegal labor and stop creating mass profits for criminals with a policy of drug prohibition which greatly escalates the drugs' value.

The corrosion of the border is the goal of the politicians and their financial overlords. North American Union. Their avoidance to accept reality is clue #1 that their plan is going exactly as they hoped it would. The Opium Wars should be on everyone's historical reading agendas. Destabilization of political and economic climates via drugs and their associated corruption is nothing new. Ask neighbors of Afghanistan what they think of America's control of the Afghan heroin supply and its effects as it floods into their countries as well.
Seeker

Surprise, AZ

#2 Dec 15, 2010
stop already wrote:
Stop creating conditions ripe for people to come here. Namely, fine the crap out of companies whose practices include illegal labor and stop creating mass profits for criminals with a policy of drug prohibition which greatly escalates the drugs' value.
The corrosion of the border is the goal of the politicians and their financial overlords. North American Union. Their avoidance to accept reality is clue #1 that their plan is going exactly as they hoped it would. The Opium Wars should be on everyone's historical reading agendas. Destabilization of political and economic climates via drugs and their associated corruption is nothing new. Ask neighbors of Afghanistan what they think of America's control of the Afghan heroin supply and its effects as it floods into their countries as well.
There's no time to take care of this nonsense, Obammy and his troops are busy with 'Don't ask,Don't tell' legislation.
Seeker

Surprise, AZ

#3 Dec 15, 2010
That was O*b*a*m*m*y.
hdog

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Dec 15, 2010
Can we please bulldoze most of that toilet into the ocean? Oh wait....Barry spent too much on his trip to Indonesia, so we can't...... November 2012, please hurry.

Since: Aug 10

Pahoa, HI

#5 Dec 15, 2010
The Border Patrol declined to reveal the country of origin of the suspects.

No, no, don't tell me. Let me guess. Canada?

Since: Jan 09

Dugway, UT

#6 Dec 15, 2010
Perhaps if the border stasi would pull it's "agents" from the internal, suspicion-less checkpoints and put those thousands of agents back on the border, they might have a safer work environment. But it's more fun to harass innocent citizens at their checkpoints. Border patrol belongs ON THE BORDER.
Desert Rat

Silver Springs, NV

#8 Dec 15, 2010
Hey wrote:
Agent Brian A. Terry, 40, was waiting with three other agents in a remote area north of Nogales late Tuesday when a gun battle with the bandits began, said National Border Patrol Council President T.J. Bonner.
.
.
T.J Bonner you dumb S0B!!! Send MORE than 4 people You 1d10t!!!!!!!!!!1
Hey, shit for brains!

TJ Bonner is the President of the BP Agent's UNION. He's not the halfwit in the White House or one of his moronic minions.
Seeker

Surprise, AZ

#12 Dec 15, 2010
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Pure teabagger drivel
Pure Le Jumbo,El Dumbo drivel.
youareknownas

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Dec 15, 2010
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Pure teabagger drivel
troll(El Dumbo..hee,hee..)
Seeker

Hungary

#15 Dec 15, 2010
Desert Rat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey,**** for brains!
TJ Bonner is the President of the BP Agent's UNION. He's not the halfwit in the White House or one of his moronic minions.
Pure drivel.
Same Guys

Delano, MN

#16 Dec 15, 2010
Last I hear the "Border Patrol" was present in Gilbert Miserablesota. Policeing the "Borders".

US Government is phocked up it would be funny if it weren't so damn stupid!
Seeker

Delano, MN

#17 Dec 15, 2010
Drivel!
Pizza Boy

United States

#18 Dec 15, 2010
Wow, a governmental agency that actually needs more bodies, but no, we'll expand the paper-pushers instead.
Matt

Sierra Vista, AZ

#19 Dec 15, 2010
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>There's no time to take care of this nonsense,**** and his troops are busy with 'Don't ask,Don't tell' legislation.
It isn't the troops who are busy with this, it is the G_A_Y democrats and the kenyan who are pandering to their base. That being the G_A_Y_S the unemployed and the illegal aliens, NOT undocumented workers.
Matt

Sierra Vista, AZ

#20 Dec 15, 2010
Seeker wrote:
Drivel!
Again with the drivel remark.
Matt

Sierra Vista, AZ

#21 Dec 15, 2010
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>Pure Le Jumbo,El Dumbo drivel.
SEEKER, you nut case, you are now replying to your own comments now, W_T_F over!

I have noticed that you bounce your IP all over the world and you use the name seeker. If that doesn't have child porn wrote all over it, nothing does. What is it you're seeking, little boys?
Sorry Charlie

Minneapolis, MN

#22 Dec 16, 2010
Pizza Boy wrote:
Wow, a governmental agency that actually needs more bodies, but no, we'll expand the paper-pushers instead.
We have more border patrol agents in America than troops in Afghanistan and Iraq Combined.
Border Patrol/Homeland security also includes the national guard, coast guard, etc.
If they ever declare Marshal Law in America, people will be SHOCKED at how many "troops" we have here at home.
Torchwood

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#23 Dec 16, 2010
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>There's no time to take care of this nonsense, Obammy and his troops are busy with 'Don't ask,Don't tell' legislation.
And the border is safer like Obama says? lol
Torchwood

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#24 Dec 16, 2010
hdog wrote:
Can we please bulldoze most of that toilet into the ocean? Oh wait....Barry spent too much on his trip to Indonesia, so we can't...... November 2012, please hurry.
Yep and Michelle Antoinette had to have it on American taxpayer's dime!
Torchwood

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#25 Dec 16, 2010
Matt wrote:
<quoted text>
SEEKER, you nut case, you are now replying to your own comments now, W_T_F over!
I have noticed that you bounce your IP all over the world and you use the name seeker. If that doesn't have child porn wrote all over it, nothing does. What is it you're seeking, little boys?
That means a pro-illegal is spoofing him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brenda Lee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tennessean of the Year: Taylor Swift (Dec '13) Dec '13 Taylor Swift 3
News Iconic Bowie image shoots Ottawa photographer i... (Feb '13) Feb '13 tigger31086 1
News Jingle bell rock: Brenda Lee to perform at Sene... (Nov '12) Dec '12 OlderthanBrenda 5
News Ramblin' Rhodes: Start of T-R-O-U-B-L-E (Aug '11) Aug '11 WBW 1
News Rockin' Around The... - Leann Ri... (Dec '10) Dec '10 4 Slim Swayze 1
News 2010 Georgia Mountain Fair (Jul '10) Aug '10 Look 6
News Squints Among Worst Singers of All Time (Mar '10) Mar '10 Worst of all time 1
More from around the web