Woman arrested at LAX was trying to give Obama a letter

Full story: Daily Breeze 33
The Georgia Informer columnist and Anaheim resident never got her chance to deliver the hate-filled screed that urged the president to oppose same-sex marriage. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
VCB

Canyon Country, CA

#25 Jun 6, 2009
patriot wrote:
I checked and you were right again!!! I should have said www. whitehouse.gov . Happy now?
Sweetheart... I wasn't having the difficulties reaching the White House... you were. Send your letter and see what happens.... and inferring that I would want to start some world wide conflagration because I suggested that you get your addresses straight, especially if there is an issue that is so important to you, is hilarious! You are tooooooo funny! Thanks for the chuckle!

“Sick and tired of Govt. contro”

Since: Feb 09

Eureka Missouri

#26 Jun 6, 2009
The puppet masters will never let us near his holiness. They have created him, and together they will NOT hear from the people who might have an opinion that doesn't relate to their beliefs. This woman will probably be painted as a "wacko" and will recieve mental therapy or prison, furhter "disouraging" people to try to become involved in the political process.
JOJOJOJOJOJOJOJO JOJO

Anchorage, AK

#27 Jun 6, 2009
I love how all the liberal filthy vermin like many above who hate anything that is American heritage and culture scream hate when in fact they are the most hateful bogus liers in American history!!!!

The lady had a LOT of cogent and important points in her letter even if God was left out of it!!!
patriot

Des Moines, IA

#28 Jun 6, 2009
TO: VCB #225

Thanks for the kind words and encouragment, but I think I'll give up trying to get through to the white house.
Perhaps I'll try another route for my purposes. I'm trying to form a system involving a advocacy program for the elderly in some,(not all), HUD subsadized housing facilities. I see a sincere need for such an advocate program.
If you have any input with our government officials with the above subject, any help would be appreciated.
Blessings, and thank you, sweetheart.
JOJOJOJOJOJOJOJO JOJO

Anchorage, AK

#29 Jun 6, 2009
Yesssss, as Ann Coulter would say...Only Acorn will be allowed to get the most ignorant people in the culture involved in the the political process as we know what transpired this time around. PALIN 2012
Brett E Barker wrote:
The puppet masters will never let us near his holiness. They have created him, and together they will NOT hear from the people who might have an opinion that doesn't relate to their beliefs. This woman will probably be painted as a "wacko" and will recieve mental therapy or prison, furhter "disouraging" people to try to become involved in the political process.
formerly really

San Pedro, CA

#30 Jun 6, 2009
JOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJO wrote:
I love how all the liberal filthy vermin like many above who hate anything that is American heritage and culture scream hate when in fact they are the most hateful bogus liers in American history!!!!
The lady had a LOT of cogent and important points in her letter even if God was left out of it!!!
Sure. Because calling people filthy vermin is levelheaded and polite, not hateful at all.
formerly really

San Pedro, CA

#31 Jun 6, 2009
Brett E Barker wrote:
The puppet masters will never let us near his holiness. They have created him, and together they will NOT hear from the people who might have an opinion that doesn't relate to their beliefs. This woman will probably be painted as a "wacko" and will recieve mental therapy or prison, furhter "disouraging" people to try to become involved in the political process.
No one needs to "paint" her a whacko. She did that quite nicely herself with her letter.
Spider

Alpharetta, GA

#32 Jun 6, 2009
Its sort of trashy to ambush a businessman at an airport rather than make a proper appointment to meet with him in his (or her) office.

Not only is the lady uncouth, but she is lousy with math. It cost her a heck of a lot more money to travel to and from the airport than would the paltry price of a stamp to mail her "hate-filled screed"
Spider

Alpharetta, GA

#33 Jun 6, 2009
Brett E Barker wrote:
The puppet masters will never let us near his holiness. They have created him, and together they will NOT hear from the people who might have an opinion that doesn't relate to their beliefs. This woman will probably be painted as a "wacko" and will recieve mental therapy or prison, furhter "disouraging" people to try to become involved in the political process.
Ambushing a sitting President in a public airport is not part of the political process.

It is an attempted act of terrorism.
formerly really

San Pedro, CA

#34 Jun 6, 2009
Spider wrote:
<quoted text>
Ambushing a sitting President in a public airport is not part of the political process.
It is an attempted act of terrorism.
Well said
jo jo

Anchorage, AK

#35 Jun 6, 2009
Hate is what makes the world go around lib, for example I HATE evil, like Muslim terrorist and lib PC facist!!!! Without hate, there could be no civilization and the world would slide into anarchy! Kobi ya!!!
formerly really wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. Because calling people filthy vermin is levelheaded and polite, not hateful at all.
jo jo

Anchorage, AK

#36 Jun 6, 2009
Well, at least she did not give him a BJ, like someone did Clinton!!!!
VCB

Canyon Country, CA

#37 Jun 7, 2009
patriot wrote:
TO: VCB #225
Thanks for the kind words and encouragment, but I think I'll give up trying to get through to the white house.
Perhaps I'll try another route for my purposes. I'm trying to form a system involving a advocacy program for the elderly in some,(not all), HUD subsadized housing facilities. I see a sincere need for such an advocate program.
If you have any input with our government officials with the above subject, any help would be appreciated.
Blessings, and thank you, sweetheart.
I would suggest a letter to your Congressman/woman and another to your state's senators. I am in regular contact with Senator Feinstein on a variety of issues that are important to me. If you submit a cogent, organized, and respectful letter to your elected officials, you may receive a response in kind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brenda Lee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tennessean of the Year: Taylor Swift (Dec '13) Dec '13 Taylor Swift 3
Iconic Bowie image shoots Ottawa photographer i... (Feb '13) Feb '13 tigger31086 1
Jingle bell rock: Brenda Lee to perform at Sene... (Nov '12) Dec '12 OlderthanBrenda 5
Ramblin' Rhodes: Start of T-R-O-U-B-L-E (Aug '11) Aug '11 WBW 1
Rockin' Around The... - Leann Ri... (Dec '10) Dec '10 4 Slim Swayze 1
2010 Georgia Mountain Fair (Jul '10) Aug '10 Look 6
Squints Among Worst Singers of All Time (Mar '10) Mar '10 Worst of all time 1
•••
•••

Brenda Lee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••