Border Patrol agent killed in souther...

Border Patrol agent killed in southern Arizona

There are 3 comments on the Houston Chronicle story from Dec 16, 2010, titled Border Patrol agent killed in southern Arizona. In it, Houston Chronicle reports that:

A shootout between border patrol agents and bandits near Arizona's troubled boundary with Mexico has left one American agent dead and a suspect wounded, a union leader says.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Houston Chronicle.

hal

Maringouin, LA

#1 Dec 21, 2010
no one responds to an american border agent killed?you people sure could yak when 15 year old illegal was shot.go figure!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2 Dec 21, 2010
hal wrote:
no one responds to an american border agent killed?you people sure could yak when 15 year old illegal was shot.go figure!
Aint that the truth!!
thomas king

Long Beach, CA

#3 Dec 21, 2010
Obama's silence about this Murder makes every decent American who voted for him ashamed to admit it. He certainly has betrayed the public trust.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brenda Lee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tennessean of the Year: Taylor Swift (Dec '13) Dec '13 Taylor Swift 3
News Iconic Bowie image shoots Ottawa photographer i... (Feb '13) Feb '13 tigger31086 1
News Jingle bell rock: Brenda Lee to perform at Sene... (Nov '12) Dec '12 OlderthanBrenda 5
News Ramblin' Rhodes: Start of T-R-O-U-B-L-E (Aug '11) Aug '11 WBW 1
News Rockin' Around The... - Leann Ri... (Dec '10) Dec '10 4 Slim Swayze 1
News 2010 Georgia Mountain Fair (Jul '10) Aug '10 Look 6
News Squints Among Worst Singers of All Time (Mar '10) Mar '10 Worst of all time 1
More from around the web