Generations of Jazz performance at Fr...

Generations of Jazz performance at Franke Center

There are 1 comment on the Battle Creek Enquirer story from Jan 28, 2009, titled Generations of Jazz performance at Franke Center. In it, Battle Creek Enquirer reports that:

Started by saxophonist Michael Doyle upon moving to West Michigan from New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Battle Creek Enquirer.

Tom

Brighton, MI

#1 Jan 29, 2009
Has anyone else stumbled across the new format/programming that they have on 1680 AM in Grand Rapids? I was flipping through my radio and planned on reminiscing to a little Radio Disney, which has apparently been replaced. Anyway, it is now billing itself as Public Reality Radio. I only got a chance to listen for a little bit, but they announced a URL as http://www.publicrealityradio.org . I checked out their site, and there is some interesting programming that they have. If anyone else has listened to this, I would love to hear some opinions, and if you haven’t heard it yet, I would give it a listen. I was particularly fond of “The Infidel Guy”.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Branford Marsalis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Branford Marsalis aims to make music with meaning (Feb '16) Feb '16 PATRICIA 1
News LaBelle's jazz is pleasant, forgettable (Jan '10) Jan '10 Tom Salwasser 2
News Branford Marsalis plays at music festival (Mar '06) Nov '08 danni1337 2
News A gangster underworld? -- Economy, Business and... (Apr '08) Apr '08 candace johnson 1
News Robertson, Marsalis, CSO meet complex challenges (Oct '07) Oct '07 Pablo 3
News A gangster underworld? (Sep '07) Oct '07 Mike in Tampa 14
News New houses built for New Orleans musicians (Sep '07) Sep '07 Finance Project Loan 1
More from around the web