Social Security, Medicare and the debt

Social Security, Medicare and the debt

There are 7 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Feb 26, 2011, titled Social Security, Medicare and the debt. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The largest crowd yet converged at the Wisconsin Capitol on Saturday to rally against a Republican-backed bill that would weaken public-sector unions, with protesters - including a few famous faces - jamming the building and spilling into the streets.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

stpaulbear

United States

#1 Feb 27, 2011
Could you give this story any less coverage? Could you hide it any deeper in the website? The media have been gutless cowards in their failure to provide adequate coverage of the Madison protests.
kirbymolly

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Feb 27, 2011
Aren't you supposed to breing a plastic bag along with you an be responsible for this!

“I am always right.”

Since: Oct 09

Former MN Taxpayer

#3 Feb 27, 2011
The Lefties are only interested in mob rule, not the rule of law which is the foundation of this country. How sad.
CONSERVATIVE

Texarkana, TX

#4 Feb 27, 2011
Liberals are long on patriotic talk, but woefully short on patriotic walk. They are only interested in what is good for them. Even if it is at the expense of the rest of us, especially unions. They are quick to hold others to the rule of law, but negligent in holding themselves to the same code of conduct and ethics. Hell as we've seen most of them haven't even been paying their taxes! They are outspoken in siting Constitutional requirements to others, but act like they don't exist when they don't suit their agenda (nobamacare). In short liberals enbody the worst of America. Lying, Godless, unethical, immoral, hypocrites!
Observing

United States

#5 Feb 27, 2011
Unions have forced the jobs out of this country!

Name me one job that a UNION has created!

“I am always right.”

Since: Oct 09

Former MN Taxpayer

#6 Feb 27, 2011
Observing wrote:
Unions have forced the jobs out of this country!
Name me one job that a UNION has created!
Ummm....ummm...ummmm...how about knee breaker?
LeDumbo

Beaverton, OR

#7 Feb 27, 2011
IrishMN wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm....ummm...ummmm...how about knee breaker?
Journeyman Greenskeeper? Apprentice caddy? Apprentice Pipefitter and ball washer? All at the lovely new Union golf and country club in St Paul. Think the waitresses will organize and strike if not tipped well enough? Will the valets picket in the parking lot if they are not allowed to unionize? I can't wait to see the whole purchase implode on the union.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradley Whitford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'The West Wing' stars visit Madison to campaign... Nov 4 Go Blue Forever 4
Bradley Whitford - nude! (Sep '12) Sep '12 Tonisha 1
Is Bradley Whitford related to Louis C K (Jan '07) May '12 c4st0rp0llux 2
News Bradley Whitford and Jane Kaczmarek divorcing (Jun '09) Jun '09 UP Barb 3
News 'West Wing' actor Bradley Whitford and 'Raising... (Jun '09) Jun '09 Rose 1
News 'West Wing' actor Bradley Whitford and 'Raising... (Jun '09) Jun '09 philly cheese 1
News Bradley Whitford and Jane Kaczmarek Split - ET (Jun '09) Jun '09 shadowavx 1
More from around the web