Rosanne Barr Dumps On Jolie & Pitt; M...

Rosanne Barr Dumps On Jolie & Pitt; Mayer Dumps Aniston

There are 32 comments on the KNBC Los Angeles story from Aug 19, 2008, titled Rosanne Barr Dumps On Jolie & Pitt; Mayer Dumps Aniston. In it, KNBC Los Angeles reports that:

Comedian Rosanne Barr has posted a nasty rant against Angelina Jolie and Jolie's partner Brad Pitt on her Internet blog.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KNBC Los Angeles.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dave

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Aug 19, 2008
rosanne is a pig why would anyone listen to her crap.
YVONNE

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Aug 19, 2008
Roxanne is the last person on the face of this earth that I care about or her opinions. She is the slum bag with no morals
her opinions are all corrupt. She thinks she is funny but she really is not funny at all.
jwredfish

Mesa, AZ

#3 Aug 19, 2008
hey there rosanne,
isnt there a WALMART grand opening by your favorite donut store
StrawberrySmiles

Pasadena, CA

#4 Aug 19, 2008
dave wrote:
rosanne is a pig why would anyone listen to her crap.
Took the words right out of my mouth.
I agree 110%
Chick Flick

United States

#6 Aug 19, 2008
jwredfish wrote:
hey there rosanne,
isnt there a WALMART grand opening by your favorite donut store
Funny! LOL LOL LOL!!
aquarius

Queensbury, NY

#10 Aug 21, 2008
Rosanne Barr is very witty. Unfortunately, she goes way over the line and her "joke" becomes hurtful and embarassing rather than funny. A tiny bit of acid goes a long way in comedy. She would be lovable if she didn't go so far over the edge. Maybe she doesn't care.
Pamela

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Aug 21, 2008
Rosanne is just nuts!
blondie

Darlington, SC

#13 Aug 22, 2008
Pamela wrote:
Rosanne is just nuts!
I am more nutty!!!

I try every trick in the book
to get a discussion going!!

Pamela, what is the craziest thing
that I have said, to stir
the Jen Fans into a jabber fest?

I have said the most outlandish things,
short of saying that she had a wooden leg
that leaks oil!!!
blondie

Darlington, SC

#14 Aug 22, 2008
The cooking shows are featuring
SHRIMP, today.

I am enthraulled (sp.)

I am enthrawled? Help me, here Pamela!!!

I wonder what John Mayer's favorite dish is.

My guess is Pizza.
NIC

Canton, MI

#15 Aug 23, 2008
Rosanne Barr is very witty.

Yea?
She is funny Aquarius...Well, you say that now..but wait she is not done making a fool of herself...Soon she will be saying shit about Jen too..HUmmmm......With that Nut...Anyone is fair game..i wouldn't put it past her...
She has escaped from her asslyum ..broke loose from her padded cell that Rosie...LOL!!
blondie

Darlington, SC

#16 Aug 23, 2008
NIC wrote:
Rosanne Barr is very witty.
Yea?
She is funny Aquarius...Well, you say that now..but wait she is not done making a fool of herself...Soon she will be saying shit about Jen too..HUmmmm......With that Nut...Anyone is fair game..i wouldn't put it past her...
She has escaped from her asslyum ..broke loose from her padded cell that Rosie...LOL!!
Gosh, Nic!
I am glad to hear from you.

What is going on, with Jen being in New York?

What is the word on the street?

People talk, and sometimes they know,
before everyone.
NIc

Canton, MI

#17 Aug 23, 2008
LOl..It is so late just about to log off...Just surfing the web...
I am fine B...
Jen in NY ?
Hummmm do tell....
Well..Maybe she will get in that Ny spirit and tell that Loser Johnny to kiss her ass!
The word on the street?...LOL..you crack me up!
NIc

Canton, MI

#19 Aug 23, 2008
Heee ...LOL!
HUmmm,,,,,Jolie should say..Yea OK... go ahead hate me because your not me.....LOL!
blondie

Darlington, SC

#20 Aug 24, 2008
Fake Story:

Angelina!! Don't hand me the phone.
I don't know why Jennifere wants MY advice
about what to do about John Mayer!!
Why would I give a darn? YOU talk to her,
if you want to. I don't have anything
to say to her ass. Just hang up the phone.
No, better yet, tell her to call my mother.
They can pray on it.

And after you hang the phone up, get over
here, and let me kiss you, baby. You look
so good to me, right now. I have to have you.
Chick Flick

Seattle, WA

#21 Aug 24, 2008
blondie wrote:
Fake Story:
Angelina!! Don't hand me the phone.
I don't know why Jennifere wants MY advice
about what to do about John Mayer!!
Why would I give a darn? YOU talk to her,
if you want to. I don't have anything
to say to her ass. Just hang up the phone.
No, better yet, tell her to call my mother.
They can pray on it.
And after you hang the phone up, get over
here, and let me kiss you, baby. You look
so good to me, right now. I have to have you.
Fake Story:
Trampelina!! Please hand me my nuts!
I don't know why you have this obsessive need
to neuter the sheeat out of every man's huevos,
and now you want to have at John Mayer's sack??
Why would I give a darn? I'm the Nutless Wonder,
and I let you do anything you want,
even if it means I'm nutless deep in poot diapers, because I don't have any say in the matter, because I'm a bear of little brain,
and when I look at your flat bumps, I don't know
whether I'm talking to your flat azz or
your plunger lips.
And whatever you do, don't call my mother!
She's praying I'll come to my senses!!

And after you hang my nuts on the wall,
pwease look at my new tatts.
They look so good to me, right now.
I have to have another one -
maybe a question mark on my hiney?
blondie

Darlington, SC

#22 Aug 25, 2008
Chick Flick wrote:
<quoted text>
Fake Story:
Trampelina!! Please hand me my nuts!
I don't know why you have this obsessive need
to neuter the sheeat out of every man's huevos,
and now you want to have at John Mayer's sack??
Why would I give a darn? I'm the Nutless Wonder,
and I let you do anything you want,
even if it means I'm nutless deep in poot diapers, because I don't have any say in the matter, because I'm a bear of little brain,
and when I look at your flat bumps, I don't know
whether I'm talking to your flat azz or
your plunger lips.
And whatever you do, don't call my mother!
She's praying I'll come to my senses!!
And after you hang my nuts on the wall,
pwease look at my new tatts.
They look so good to me, right now.
I have to have another one -
maybe a question mark on my hiney?
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh!!!!!!
Chick Flick.
This is IT.

You just wait....until I get these kids
off to school, this morning.

I am going to tell you
WHAT for!!!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh!!!!

Since: May 08

United States

#23 Aug 25, 2008
Pamela wrote:
Rosanne is just nuts!
Exactly. She is an unstable, unsteady gun about to unload on someone when she's not getting anything in her life accomplished & becomes a has-been. Pow! Pow! Pow!
blondie

Darlington, SC

#24 Aug 25, 2008
M4Pathfinder wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. She is an unstable, unsteady gun about to unload on someone when she's not getting anything in her life accomplished & becomes a has-been. Pow! Pow! Pow!
I guess that she is just trying to pay the bills.
blondie

Darlington, SC

#25 Aug 25, 2008
M4Pathfinder wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. She is an unstable, unsteady gun about to unload on someone when she's not getting anything in her life accomplished & becomes a has-been. Pow! Pow! Pow!
Oh, who gives a kitty?

I am just thrilled
that finally SOMETHING is coming out
at the movies:

"Burn After Reading," seems like it is
going to be great to watch!!!

September the what? The 8th???

Well, I plan to see it.
I can't wait.

Brad, George Clooney, and that girl that
starred in "Fargo!!" (I love her!!!)

“C N dworld from both sides now”

Since: Apr 08

Army Brat

#26 Aug 25, 2008
blondie wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, who gives a kitty?
I am just thrilled
that finally SOMETHING is coming out
at the movies:
"Burn After Reading," seems like it is
going to be great to watch!!!
September the what? The 8th???
Well, I plan to see it.
I can't wait.
Brad, George Clooney, and that girl that
starred in "Fargo!!" (I love her!!!)
looks great doesn't it!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brad Pitt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
discuss this Oct '17 lbbs justin kim 1
News Angelina Jolie's kids are her best friends Sep '17 crab 1
OMG!!! Brad Pitt NAKED: HARD COCK EXPOSED! Full... (Sep '12) Feb '17 Matt 6
News Jennifer Aniston & Colin Farrell Troubles for A... (Jan '07) Nov '16 Dog1010 127
News Jennifer Aniston Avoids Brad Pitt and Angelina ... (Feb '06) Oct '16 richardnames 447
News Angelina Jolie Files for Divorce From Brad Pitt (Sep '16) Sep '16 concerned american 1
News Angelina Jolie: Sex scenes with Brad Pitt were ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 lynda 4
More from around the web