Jolie is said to be desperate to wed, but Pitt wants to attend ...

Full story: Xinhuanet 318
Brad Pitt has reportedly turned down a marriage proposal from Angelina Jolie. Angelina - who raises six children with the actor - is said to be desperate to wed, but Brad wants to attend couples counselling ... Full Story
First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Metro_Nicki

Spring, TX

#1 Dec 23, 2008
ha ha
big lips has to wait some more.
maturity

Jersey City, NJ

#2 Dec 23, 2008
still wandering like a lost soul eh???
Mayson-Barb

San Jose, CA

#3 Dec 23, 2008
maturity wrote:
still wandering like a lost soul eh???
Scrooge!
Jill

Chicago, IL

#4 Dec 23, 2008
Interesting article - People Magazine archives March 8, 1999 - Brad & Friend
catey

London, Canada

#5 Dec 30, 2008
What's the difference? Both are famiiar with divorce. Neither demonstrated much respect for vows he made with Jennifer Aniston. If there isn't any respect for the institution, why pretend? Besides, in their ever- changing moral "preaching" concerning "adopted v. biological children," "the cheating v. faithful ways of daddy" [Voight...er, was that Pitt?] and "everyone v. the select few allowed marriage," they change their minds as often as they change residences. When they finally figure out a lasting position concerning children, marriage and cheating [more than a few months], perhaps then they may be able to create a stable (not self-described chaos) commitment to more than fleeting fancies. Kids don't need chaos. The world is crazy enough- they need a safe place to call their own. Forget asking a two year old to be a citizen of the world. Let them be citizens in a kindergarten class that lasts more than a month!
Vince

Orlando, FL

#6 Dec 30, 2008
catey wrote:
What's the difference? Both are famiiar with divorce. Neither demonstrated much respect for vows he made with Jennifer Aniston. If there isn't any respect for the institution, why pretend? Besides, in their ever- changing moral "preaching" concerning "adopted v. biological children," "the cheating v. faithful ways of daddy" [Voight...er, was that Pitt?] and "everyone v. the select few allowed marriage," they change their minds as often as they change residences. When they finally figure out a lasting position concerning children, marriage and cheating [more than a few months], perhaps then they may be able to create a stable (not self-described chaos) commitment to more than fleeting fancies. Kids don't need chaos. The world is crazy enough- they need a safe place to call their own. Forget asking a two year old to be a citizen of the world. Let them be citizens in a kindergarten class that lasts more than a month!
Excellent thoughts...I wish I had said had said them! I agree with your statements 100%
maturity

Jersey City, NJ

#7 Dec 30, 2008
consider the source of the story and grow a brain people.

its a tabloid site.
Vince

Orlando, FL

#8 Dec 30, 2008
maturity wrote:
consider the source of the story and grow a brain people.
its a tabloid site.
Follow your own advice and clue the confused one Blondie in on it. I consider the source whenever your hateful, envious a$$ posts...it chalk it up to Immaturity...do your parents now what u do...LOL
Tell it how it is

Skokie, IL

#10 Dec 31, 2008
Dear BIMBOlina, don't waste your precious time with counseling. It's quite simple. You are a pathetic, disrespectful slut. Striving for attention, dealing with your great deal of insecurity, by constantly getting yourself pregnant, with the hope of forcing Brad to remain by your side. The one thing that you lack the most of is something called "class". Ever hear of it? You recently admitted to the world that you fell in love with a married man while filming Mr. & Mrs. Smith, you are not "uncool" you are a "Tramp"! Enjoy the leftovers...
blondie

Darlington, SC

#11 Dec 31, 2008
Tell it how it is wrote:
Dear BIMBOlina, don't waste your precious time with counseling. It's quite simple. You are a pathetic, disrespectful slut. Striving for attention, dealing with your great deal of insecurity, by constantly getting yourself pregnant, with the hope of forcing Brad to remain by your side. The one thing that you lack the most of is something called "class". Ever hear of it? You recently admitted to the world that you fell in love with a married man while filming Mr. & Mrs. Smith, you are not "uncool" you are a "Tramp"! Enjoy the leftovers...
And now that you have called a person names,
I guess that makes you feel a lot better.
Well, I will call YOU names, and see how YOU feel.

EGG-head.
Silly.
Childish.
Nut-ball.
Goofy-goo goo.
Pin-head.
Jelly-belly.

Now, I feel better.
Angelina, In my opinion, is cool. Way cool.
maturity

Jersey City, NJ

#12 Dec 31, 2008
blondie wrote:
<quoted text>
And now that you have called a person names,
I guess that makes you feel a lot better.
Well, I will call YOU names, and see how YOU feel.
EGG-head.
Silly.
Childish.
Nut-ball.
Goofy-goo goo.
Pin-head.
Jelly-belly.
Now, I feel better.
Angelina, In my opinion, is cool. Way cool.
Hey blondie
you want a delicious bite of information?
Well you know that George Clooney and his pals Randy Gerber and Cindy Crawford with children in tow are all vacationing for new years eve at Cabos.
yes that right the same place Jen took to take her ny vacay with courtney and even had johnboy stay there but at a different hotel.(seems weird to me if they are supposed to be gf and bf you know what I mean?)

anyway what do you think George will say if he should ever bump into Jen?

Would he even say hello knowing that she dissed his best pal Brad and she mocked his pals kids?

Will he say about how uncool she was for putting her foot and her career in her mouth?

Jen is going to run circles around geroge looking for attention..trying to accidentally bump into him after all George is a director and producer and his freind Steven will most likely be joining him on vacay?

what do you think desperato Jen will do?
Vince

Orlando, FL

#13 Dec 31, 2008
blondie wrote:
<quoted text>
And now that you have called a person names,
I guess that makes you feel a lot better.
Well, I will call YOU names, and see how YOU feel.
EGG-head.
Silly.
Childish.
Nut-ball.
Goofy-goo goo.
Pin-head.
Jelly-belly.
Now, I feel better.
Angelina, In my opinion, is cool. Way cool.
There we go the opinion from the Senior Poster has been made public...they are drooling at the nursing home...LOL
Vince

Orlando, FL

#14 Dec 31, 2008
maturity wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey blondie
you want a delicious bite of information?
Well you know that George Clooney and his pals Randy Gerber and Cindy Crawford with children in tow are all vacationing for new years eve at Cabos.
yes that right the same place Jen took to take her ny vacay with courtney and even had johnboy stay there but at a different hotel.(seems weird to me if they are supposed to be gf and bf you know what I mean?)
anyway what do you think George will say if he should ever bump into Jen?
Would he even say hello knowing that she dissed his best pal Brad and she mocked his pals kids?
Will he say about how uncool she was for putting her foot and her career in her mouth?
Jen is going to run circles around geroge looking for attention..trying to accidentally bump into him after all George is a director and producer and his freind Steven will most likely be joining him on vacay?
what do you think desperato Jen will do?
"A delicious bit of information"...how pathetically lonely u r.
Mayson B

San Jose, CA

#15 Dec 31, 2008
maturity wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey blondie
you want a delicious bite of information?
Well you know that George Clooney and his pals Randy Gerber and Cindy Crawford with children in tow are all vacationing for new years eve at Cabos.
yes that right the same place Jen took to take her ny vacay with courtney and even had johnboy stay there but at a different hotel.(seems weird to me if they are supposed to be gf and bf you know what I mean?)
anyway what do you think George will say if he should ever bump into Jen?
Would he even say hello knowing that she dissed his best pal Brad and she mocked his pals kids?
Will he say about how uncool she was for putting her foot and her career in her mouth?
Jen is going to run circles around geroge looking for attention..trying to accidentally bump into him after all George is a director and producer and his freind Steven will most likely be joining him on vacay?
what do you think desperato Jen will do?
Georgie is a Big Boy!
Seems like Cabos is the place to be for News Years! lol

I think Jenn Will Rock the Night Away in Style in Cabos, Bring the New Year in With Class Again!!!!

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!! Smile Jenn is doing Just fine!
maturity

Jersey City, NJ

#16 Dec 31, 2008
blondie wrote:
<quoted text>
And now that you have called a person names,
I guess that makes you feel a lot better.
Well, I will call YOU names, and see how YOU feel.
EGG-head.
Silly.
Childish.
Nut-ball.
Goofy-goo goo.
Pin-head.
Jelly-belly.
Now, I feel better.
Angelina, In my opinion, is cool. Way cool.
heres a interesting tidbit for you blondie
Madonna, the philanthropist
Madonna gave away $3.1 million to charity last year, amost all of it to the Kabbalah Center of Los Angeles and its offshoot, Spirituality for Kids, says Fox News' Roger Friedman. Citing Madge's tax records, Fox says the Spirtual Mom gave nothing in '07 to her Raising Malawi charity.
maturity

Jersey City, NJ

#17 Dec 31, 2008
Pollstar says Madonna is the year's biggest concert draw in North America, having raked in $105 million since her tour, which launched last summer in Wales, landed in America in October.
blondie

Darlington, SC

#18 Dec 31, 2008
maturity wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey blondie
you want a delicious bite of information?
Well you know that George Clooney and his pals Randy Gerber and Cindy Crawford with children in tow are all vacationing for new years eve at Cabos.
yes that right the same place Jen took to take her ny vacay with courtney and even had johnboy stay there but at a different hotel.(seems weird to me if they are supposed to be gf and bf you know what I mean?)
anyway what do you think George will say if he should ever bump into Jen?
Would he even say hello knowing that she dissed his best pal Brad and she mocked his pals kids?
Will he say about how uncool she was for putting her foot and her career in her mouth?
Jen is going to run circles around geroge looking for attention..trying to accidentally bump into him after all George is a director and producer and his freind Steven will most likely be joining him on vacay?
what do you think desperato Jen will do?
Is it uncool to say...Holy Muddah of Gawd!!!?

This is more juicey than a baked apple pie!!

Here is a tid-bit, but probably not worth zit:

Some biddy-bodies are hinting
that John is just in existance
to throw everyone off the trail
that Jennifer-sneakie-snake Aniston
is about to open the lid on her REAL
secret lover and boyfriend, and that
he looks similar to John, only better!!

My guess is that it is either
Kenau Reeves, who busted down her doorway,
when she first moved into Beverly Hills,
and may have never really left!!!!(IMO)

Or, that it is (gulp-gulp) the one and only,
Hollywood STUD, that can hold a candle to Brad,
George Clooney!!!(I will kill myself with
a rusty nail, if THAT is true.

Or, maybe it is my lord and master, Vince Vaughn!!
(How in the EFF can you hide Vince Vaughn,
all of this long, long time??? It's impossible.

I am on my knees praying as I say this:

PLEASE, somebody tell me, that it is not...
Ben Affleck.

If it is, I will pack my bags
and move to Canada, and buy a tub of pills,
and chew up every single one of them,

until all I can still see, is Dolly-the-white-German Shepherd's littl ass, before my dying eyes.
blondie

Darlington, SC

#19 Dec 31, 2008
maturity wrote:
Pollstar says Madonna is the year's biggest concert draw in North America, having raked in $105 million since her tour, which launched last summer in Wales, landed in America in October.
Poor little lamb.
Someone ought to tell her
that having your family
remain in tact,
is worth far more than that bit of money.

She may find herself longing for the days
when her family all slept under the same roof,
and she had her peace of mind, honor,
and social admiration.

A good name can not be bought.

She actually was able to live down
that "Sex Book" flight of insanity!!!

In my opinion, naturally.

(I still have my French version.)

Ha ha ha.
Vince

Orlando, FL

#20 Dec 31, 2008
blondie wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor little lamb.
Someone ought to tell her
that having your family
remain in tact,
is worth far more than that bit of money.
She may find herself longing for the days
when her family all slept under the same roof,
and she had her peace of mind, honor,
and social admiration.
A good name can not be bought.
She actually was able to live down
that "Sex Book" flight of insanity!!!
In my opinion, naturally.
(I still have my French version.)
Ha ha ha.
You tell her or have Nic or it's other head Immaturity tell her the next time any of you have one of your Celeb conversations...LOL
blondie

Darlington, SC

#21 Dec 31, 2008
blondie
Dec 31, 2008 at 5:02 pm

And what would the future historians say
about us, my dear, if we should both
die, tomorrow?

We have not declared
how is was; this love that we came to share.

Look how people have been able to twist and bend the love that was,
between JFK, Jr. and his beloved wife.

Things were made up and invented,
that no one will really know the truth
of.

Silence has been kept for so long.
Will the both of us be made to look
as if the stories that will be told,
in the future,
are in fact true;

or shall we come forward,
at the risk of seeming to have cared more for Jennifer's hurt feelings,
than we do of our own love for each other,
and for our own children???

I will declare my love for you,
and If you wish, then you may remain silent,or you may speak your heart. I will love you still. I will love you forever.

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

blondie
Dec 31, 2008 at 5:06 pm

The above might be written by anyone, about their own love life,
and not necessarily Brad and Angelina. I made it up. It was not
written by them, and that is for sure.

I was just thinking out loud, as I
often do. As I do often.

Written by Blondie
with affection
and respect.

(Let's lable it a FAKE STORY)
about a king and queen of long ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brad Pitt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli wall in 'World War Z' sparks questions (Jun '13) Dec '14 spaaqua19 9
Tattoo torment for Brangelina Dec '14 Duh 1
I was jilted for Tori Spelling (May '06) Nov '14 stick a fork in it 16
'Fury' aims for an unvarnished look at war Oct '14 Go Blue Forever 1
Who's Hotter Brad Pitt or Matthew McConaughey? (Feb '08) Aug '14 Jilly 10
Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie Filming Their Second... (Jul '14) Jul '14 operation greylord 2
brad e angelina? un bluff!!! (Jun '14) Jun '14 PAPARAZZO 1
More from around the web