Moneyball (Online exclusive - full in...

Moneyball (Online exclusive - full interview)

Posted in the Brad Pitt Forum

DylanAnthony

Toronto, Canada

#1 Feb 1, 2012
Check out this great interview with both Brad and Jonah on Moneyball!
Madison Riley

Toronto, Canada

#2 Feb 1, 2012
Melissa DiMarco and Brad Pitt look good together; I don’t know how many times I said that. LOL!
Harlowe Nixon

Toronto, Canada

#3 Feb 1, 2012
Brad Pitt is looking cuter then ever!!
Pat Dixcar

Toronto, Canada

#4 Feb 1, 2012
Baseball is my favorite sport and this movie really shows what baseball is all about!
blondie

Hyattsville, MD

#5 Feb 3, 2012
copied and pasted www.justjared.com :

@I love men aging gracefully:
Johnny is too bloated now… alcoholic maybe?
As for Tom, he has a good plastic surgeon,
he looks good, but still he is so NOT appealing… ewww
Brad has a natural charm & an effortless sexual allure. Angie is a lucky woman.

bizzy bee @ 02/02/2012 at 11:21 pm
Brad, I hope you are well wherever you are tonight and that you have your beautiful family with you.

Not much else to say, getting sleepy lol. Good night, my fellow JP fans!:)

Roxy @ 02/02/2012 at 11:26 pm

@Katie: Totally agree with you, he does have a natural charm. He doesn’t try to be sexy,
he’s already sexy. I’ve always loved his eyes.
As for Tom Cruise the only thing I like about him he makes some decent movies, I like the MI movies, other than that his laugh is just scary…
Team Brad Pitt all the way for the oscars

dari @ 02/02/2012 at 11:26 pm

I love how he always is so gracious
and pushes other actors, writers etc to the forefront. It seems like so many of the younger celebs are all about me-me-me.
With Brad it is always a team effort. No wonder those that work with him always tell everyone how great he is–because he is!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brad Pitt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OMG!!! Brad Pitt NAKED: HARD COCK EXPOSED! Full... (Sep '12) Feb '17 Matt 6
News Jennifer Aniston & Colin Farrell Troubles for A... (Jan '07) Nov '16 Dog1010 127
News Jennifer Aniston Avoids Brad Pitt and Angelina ... (Feb '06) Oct '16 richardnames 447
News Angelina Jolie Files for Divorce From Brad Pitt (Sep '16) Sep '16 concerned american 1
News Angelina Jolie: Sex scenes with Brad Pitt were ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 lynda 4
News Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's - By the Sea' Si... (Nov '15) Nov '15 lynda 1
News Israeli wall in 'World War Z' sparks questions (Jun '13) Nov '15 jfowler 10
More from around the web