Jennifer Aniston: Radiant in Red

Jennifer Aniston: Radiant in Red

There are 19 comments on the WTOM-TV Traverse City story from Apr 28, 2009, titled Jennifer Aniston: Radiant in Red. In it, WTOM-TV Traverse City reports that:

Tuesday, April 28, 2009 at 5:43 p.m. Looking every bit the definition of radiant in red, Jennifer Aniston was spotted out on the set of "The Baster" in New York City on Tuesday .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTOM-TV Traverse City.

37Down

Spring, TX

#1 Apr 28, 2009
It just never ends. Guess who will be in denial?
Vince

Merritt Island, FL

#2 Apr 29, 2009
The truth is coming out about St. AJ and she will need a pitch fork not a halo....great stories to tell the kiddies about love...honor and faithfulness....pathetic...the ir attraction is nothing but sexual...it won't last the long hault. Now she is a ugly skinny stick.
38Down

Spring, TX

#3 Apr 29, 2009
| IDontLikeYouInThatWay.com

and there's a story about the ex adopting. Someone will see red and it won't be JA.
Vince

Merritt Island, FL

#4 Apr 30, 2009
38Down wrote:
| IDontLikeYouInThatWay.com
and there's a story about the ex adopting. Someone will see red and it won't be JA.
Always some ahole that wants to go after this woman no matter what she does. Sorry sick obsessed haters.
Vince

Merritt Island, FL

#5 Apr 30, 2009
know you're wondering to yourself how it's possible for the rain to fall on Willy Pitt's head since the heavens always open up and the sun's rays follow him wherever he goes. Brad was shooting a Japanese commercial in NYC and I guess they needed it to rain, so St. Angie probably put in a call to God. She asked him to tell the sun to quit that shit for a while, so Brad can make some money, because baby friends don't come cheap.

And I bet that when St. Angie visited the set, she mistook the sumo wrestler for an overgrown orphan baby and adopted him on the spot. So if you see Brad Pitt carrying around this sumo wrestler on his hip, you know the backstory.

I read this and laughed so hard I cried....the newest member of AJ traveling brood a sumo wrestler...bet she got him cheap...LMAO! Brad is a new MOM...again....LOL
tex

Spring, TX

#6 May 14, 2009
OMG - funny stuff!
Vince

Merritt Island, FL

#7 May 15, 2009
tex wrote:
OMG - funny stuff!
No wonder he's taken to dinking...you would have to be bombed to change them diapers...LOL
tex

Spring, TX

#8 May 17, 2009
Vince wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder he's taken to dinking...you would have to be bombed to change them diapers...LOL
Why do you think he called his mommy and daddy? He's a Peter Pan
or Cinderella Man. Grown but not grown up.
Lefrenchrose

Cedar Grove, WI

#9 Dec 5, 2009
Vince wrote:
know you're wondering to yourself how it's possible for the rain to fall on Willy Pitt's head since the heavens always open up and the sun's rays follow him wherever he goes. Brad was shooting a Japanese commercial in NYC and I guess they needed it to rain, so St. Angie probably put in a call to God. She asked him to tell the sun to quit that shit for a while, so Brad can make some money, because baby friends don't come cheap.
And I bet that when St. Angie visited the set, she mistook the sumo wrestler for an overgrown orphan baby and adopted him on the spot. So if you see Brad Pitt carrying around this sumo wrestler on his hip, you know the backstory.
I read this and laughed so hard I cried....the newest member of AJ traveling brood a sumo wrestler...bet she got him cheap...LMAO! Brad is a new MOM...again....LOL
This is too funny Vince!!!
Lefrenchrose

Cedar Grove, WI

#10 Dec 5, 2009
I came back to check things out, have a little time today. Noticed the title on this blog and wanted to say that Jen looks great in red and since it's the holidays now...she may wear more of it for this holiday. I love red and I look good in it with my dark hair. Yet I am trying to decide if it's red or black for New Years, I have my eye on a couple slinky dresses. Red may win out.....well see!
Lefrenchrose

Cedar Grove, WI

#11 Nov 9, 2010
I LOVE red! Whether it's a red sweater, sexy dress or....unmentionables.... I LOVE red.
Jen should wear red more often especially around the holidays as such is coming up, tis the season for it now. She would look great in red, the color would perk her up, more warm and inviting.:)

blondie

Lanham, MD

#12 Nov 12, 2010
@NAN: Hello Nan.

Yes, I remember posting that link because a troll said that Angie is ugly.

OMG, is Angie is ugly in their eyes, how would they call this woman -

http://www.thegossipwrapup.com/2010/08/jennif...

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/11/11/angel...
Vince

Winter Springs, FL

#13 Dec 15, 2010
Jennifer looks good in anything...any color..she has one rockin body!
blondie

Hyattsville, MD

#14 Dec 15, 2010
Vince wrote:
Jennifer looks good in anything...any color..she has one rockin body!
Didn't Vanhelsing shoot you with a crossbow?

See, Vincie.
Normal people get angry, but in time, it passes.

You tend to see the silver lining it situations.

What went wrong with the wacky triangle?

What happened to the "rebirth" of Jen's thought processes?

I am determined to get away from the whole interest

in these people's personal lives.

I will enjoy their movies and try not to get all caught up
in the gossip.

I support their movies. I attend the shows.
I give my review of their movies.

If I run across an interesting comment about them,
then, I like to share it.

wow, one of my favs on Angie……….shows her curves in a really classy and classic way. Loved her wardrobe choices for this promo run. This movie will have legs as long as its star. Just wait and see. Poor trolls are gonna be wrong YET AGAIN……….finishing #2 to something like Narnia is not a bomb. Two weeks before Xmas with half the US innundated with snow in a poor economy……….not surprised. Be patient trolls, this movie will rock.

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/12/14/angel...
Vince

Winter Springs, FL

#15 Dec 15, 2010
Off the wall Blondie continues her nuttiness into the new year.....LMAO

The Tourist, the romantic thriller co-starring Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp that opens today, currently has a 17 percent on Rotten Tomatoes. Yikes! When critics see a movie they hate, they can get a little loopy. Looking over the reviews of The Tourist, it's apparent the thing critics went loopiest about was Angelina Jolie. Her performance and (very skinny) appearance have been described with enough convoluted synonyms for "wooden" to make an English teacher go insane. Robots, puppets, mannequins, and Jessica Rabbit all make appearances. Check it out!

Jolie comes off like a cross between an alien and an impeccably attired mannequin. Her range of facial expressions goes from wide-eyed and serious to wide-eyed with a slight smile." —USAT

"In the dud thriller The Tourist Jolie basically plays an overdressed, humorless live-action version of Jessica Rabbit, running around Venice dodging hired killers." —NYP
Jolie comes off like a cross between an alien and an impeccably attired mannequin. Her range of facial expressions goes from wide-eyed and serious to wide-eyed with a slight smile." —USAT

"In the dud thriller The Tourist Jolie basically plays an overdressed, humorless live-action version of Jessica Rabbit, running around Venice dodging hired killers." —NYP

"Less evocative of a Grace Kelly/Audrey Hepburn heroine than one made out of porcelain, Jolie portrays Elise Clifton-Ward" — WP

"If Trey Parker and Matt Stone want to make another marionette genre parody — the South Park duo's all-puppet Team America: World Police took aim at action pics — they could cast Jolie as their lead. In her heels and wraps and sculpted 'dos, she bobs with the slightly awkward air of a doll on strings. Grace(less) Kelly." —Philadelphia Inquirer

"But Jolie? Man, what happened to her? I don't just mean to her arms, which here are as scarily spindly as any you'd see in a Tim Burton animated movie, but to her talent." —MSN
blondie

Lanham, MD

#16 Dec 15, 2010
What a funny guy, you are, Vincie!!!

There are plenty of direct quotes by her (Jennifer)just in the last yr to show she doesn't really want to move on.

Maybe she's afraid then ppl will start asking her about her (bleep bleep) films.
blondie

Lanham, MD

#17 Dec 15, 2010
Was it Letterman or was it Leno
that told Jennifer....

"Your face is so,
soooooo.....BIG, up on the large movie theatre
screen!!!"

The audience laughed.

What was he REALLY trying to say????

Your face looks so....mature? Remarkable?
Vince

Winter Springs, FL

#18 Dec 16, 2010
Maybe Blondie needs to have her medications increased...don't think it will help though..once a fruitcake...always a fruitcake........LMAO
Lefrenchrose

Hartland, WI

#19 Jun 27, 2013
Jen still glowing in red! Gorgeous!

http://www.google.com/url...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brad Pitt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jennifer Aniston & Colin Farrell Troubles for A... (Jan '07) Nov '16 Dog1010 127
News Jennifer Aniston Avoids Brad Pitt and Angelina ... (Feb '06) Oct '16 richardnames 447
News Angelina Jolie Files for Divorce From Brad Pitt Sep '16 concerned american 1
News Angelina Jolie: Sex scenes with Brad Pitt were ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 lynda 4
News Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's - By the Sea' Si... (Nov '15) Nov '15 lynda 1
News Israeli wall in 'World War Z' sparks questions (Jun '13) Nov '15 jfowler 10
News Jennifer Aniston Responsible For Brad Pitt Spli... (Jul '15) Oct '15 Jane 2
More from around the web