Jennifer Aniston - Jennifer Aniston's...

Jennifer Aniston - Jennifer Aniston's Mormon Man

There are 10 comments on the ContactMusic.com story from Sep 21, 2009, titled Jennifer Aniston - Jennifer Aniston's Mormon Man. In it, ContactMusic.com reports that:

Jennifer Aniston has revealed she once dated a man who was a Mormon - a religion which allows men to have more than one wife.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ContactMusic.com.

Sherice

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#1 Sep 22, 2009
Mormon men do not have more than one wife. She must have dated a member of the reorganized Latter-Day Saints,(RLDS) which is NOT the Mormon/LDS church with the Salt Lake City headquarters. Please do not confuse the two.
Quiet_Dave

Sierra Vista, AZ

#2 Sep 22, 2009
The author of this article hasn't done is homework and is injecting his/her own foolish prejudices into it. Jennifer, as beautiful a woman as she is, is trapped in that crazy false value world of Hollywood that has destroyed many more before her. I just hope she finds he way out and to happiness and a man that will be true to her.
Quiet_Dave

Sierra Vista, AZ

#3 Sep 22, 2009
Dang! So many typos. I wish I'd proof read.
blondie

Hyattsville, MD

#4 Sep 22, 2009
"Don't Have To Shop Around Anymore"

The Mad Lads

www.youtube.com

Song dedication to Jen and mate.
Jamaican Joe

Towson, MD

#5 Sep 23, 2009
I think she can never find another man again after Pitt dumped her for that crazy woman. To be honest? I really just think that Brad just need to smoke of the weed. He is too stress with all the kids. I think he needs to leave the woman at home in the kitchen with kids and pay child support. He does has the money. And go back to the clubs and bar and find more pleasure and fun and share his fortune with many waitress. Has he no common sense?

Also I caught Brad Pitt starring at Diane Kruger's ass at their movie's press release. I think he is finished with Angie and needs some fresh new woman. He is no longer happy with all those foreign kids and her bitchy attitude. He wants kids maybe with Dian Kruger.
AZeus

Boise, ID

#6 Sep 23, 2009
Sherice wrote:
Mormon men do not have more than one wife. She must have dated a member of the reorganized Latter-Day Saints,(RLDS) which is NOT the Mormon/LDS church with the Salt Lake City headquarters. Please do not confuse the two.
The RLDS church has never practiced polygamy unlike the LDS church, which did at one time. Please get your history correct. BTW, the Mormon church still allows a man to be sealed to more than one women in his life time in the temple. But the women can not.
Prik

Riverton, UT

#7 Sep 23, 2009
Imagine dating Jennifer but not having sex with her.

Must be tough being a Mormon and giving up such a fine piece of ass!

Or did he?(I'll bet he hit it and never told the Bishop)
helo

Edinburgh, UK

#8 Sep 23, 2009
helo
helo

Edinburgh, UK

#9 Sep 23, 2009
i like soooooooo rule!!!!!!
Guess Who

Spring, TX

#10 Jul 6, 2012
Ryan Gosling was raised by two Mormon parents, but he claims to be
non-denom. Jenn didn't date Ryan G. did she? LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brad Pitt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News I was jilted for Tori Spelling (May '06) Jul '15 StarMoss 17
News Susan Sarandon is planning Thelma and Louise 'r... Jul '15 StarMoss 4
News Jolie is said to be desperate to wed, but Pitt ... (Dec '08) Jul '15 StarMoss 319
News Jennifer Aniston Responsible For Brad Pitt Spli... Jul '15 Noushin 1
News Strange Sun Theatre Presents Closer Than You Think Jun '15 Brett 1
News Brad Pitt ducks into Giorgio Baldi following fl... May '15 Anyplace Is Paradise 2
Brad en jen best couple ever.. Mar '15 ayse 1
More from around the web