Is Jennifer Aniston a "homewrecker"?

Is Jennifer Aniston a "homewrecker"?

There are 245 comments on the Salon story from Jun 22, 2011, titled Is Jennifer Aniston a "homewrecker"?. In it, Salon reports that:

And in today's b.s. celebrity news headlines, we have a winner with Us Weekly's " How Jennifer Aniston Pulled an Angelina With Justin Theroux.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Salon.

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
mia

White Plains, NY

#1 Jun 23, 2011
if she did break up a 14 year old relationship so suddenly,then yes ,she's a homewrecker.Whether the couple are not married,14 years is considered common-law marriage.It is longer than aniston's marriage to brad pitt.Now aniston's fans would rationalize that theroux and heide's relationship was way over before aniston and theroux hooked up,but the ex just moved out of their place a week after aniston and theroux displayed their relationship publicly according to ny post.At least with pitt and jolie if they had any relationship,they didn't display it not until a divorce was annonced.
Nic

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Jun 23, 2011
Vince

Winter Springs, FL

#3 Jun 29, 2011
mia wrote:
if she did break up a 14 year old relationship so suddenly,then yes ,she's a homewrecker.Whether the couple are not married,14 years is considered common-law marriage.It is longer than aniston's marriage to brad pitt.Now aniston's fans would rationalize that theroux and heide's relationship was way over before aniston and theroux hooked up,but the ex just moved out of their place a week after aniston and theroux displayed their relationship publicly according to ny post.At least with pitt and jolie if they had any relationship,they didn't display it not until a divorce was annonced.
No ratioalization..the relationship was over. She moved out but he wasn't living there. So screwing a married man behind door is ok...just don't be seen im public? I guess they wouldn't show that in public.
blondie

Lanham, MD

#4 Jun 29, 2011
Vince wrote:
<quoted text>
No ratioalization..the relationship was over. She moved out but he wasn't living there. So screwing a married man behind door is ok...just don't be seen im public? I guess they wouldn't show that in public.
There is one giant difference,
a GIANT, GIANT difference!!!!
Nobody is interested.
Nobody is covering it.
NOBODY cares.
BORING. Dull. Flop-flop-flop!!!
History that is long gone.
Past.
Fifty year olds that are no longer dignified
are just plain sad and sort of comical
in the worst way.
IMO.
Like wearing diamonds
on a knarled
age spotted hand,
with chipped, red nail polish.
Bet boyfriend won't utter one single word.
He looks horrified,
trapped, and about ready to bail.
IMO.
Is that a bumble bee on your beard????
Nic

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Jun 29, 2011
Vince wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Jen is screwing another woman's man..aha..We already covered that........
Vince

Winter Springs, FL

#6 Jun 29, 2011
Nic wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Jen is screwing another woman's man..aha..We already covered that........
"We" covered that? You don't make a "we" unless you are talking about the many screen names you use to post here on topix. It's just another of your biased opinions girl......LOL

Since: Jun 11

Noida, India

#7 Jun 30, 2011
No,she is not a homemaker.
Sarah

Camden, Australia

#9 Jul 1, 2011
ellavig wrote:
No,she is not a homemaker.
Tell that to Heidi. Funny how Jen's fans are deluding themselves over this one lol
Vince

Winter Springs, FL

#10 Jul 5, 2011
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to Heidi. Funny how Jen's fans are deluding themselves over this one lol
LOL....LOL....LMAO
Nic

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Jul 5, 2011
Vince wrote:
<quoted text>
"We" covered that? You don't make a "we" unless you are talking about the many screen names you use to post here on topix. It's just another of your biased opinions girl......LOL
Wiperton...Time is going by let it all go.......
We are at July.....now......Soon 2012..are you still going to be the bitch that you are?
Lol
blondie

Lanham, MD

#12 Jul 5, 2011
Nic wrote:
<quoted text>
Song dedication for Jen and her new pretend fellow:

"Quickie"

by Miquel

at www.youtube.com

I just want a quickie!!!
No bite marks.

No scrathes.

No hickies!!!

After the flop, we split. No looking back.
Just the usual accusations
and the low put downs.

Wolfman goes back home
to the real love of his life.

Leaves J.A. wondering what went wrong,
and wondering what to do next.

Maybe she will put a tattoo
of a tiger on her back,
or a cheatah!!!!
Vince

Winter Springs, FL

#13 Jul 7, 2011
Blondie is back and still Nuts after all this time....LMAO...same old stuff and sooooooooooooo predictable!

Nic a bitch is a female so I have have not been a bitch nor can I be.....now you on the other hand have shown what a low life piece of filthy mouthed trash and racist and bigot u r many, many, many, many times.

Bitch wouldn't cover what ur are it's too simple....you have shown that..u r lower then whale crap at the bottom of the ocean.....LMAO
Sarah

Greystanes, Australia

#14 Jul 7, 2011
blondie wrote:
<quoted text>
Song dedication for Jen and her new pretend fellow:
"Quickie"
by Miquel
at www.youtube.com
I just want a quickie!!!
No bite marks.
No scrathes.
No hickies!!!
After the flop, we split. No looking back.
Just the usual accusations
and the low put downs.
Wolfman goes back home
to the real love of his life.
Leaves J.A. wondering what went wrong,
and wondering what to do next.
Maybe she will put a tattoo
of a tiger on her back,
or a cheatah!!!!
too funny! lmao
blondie

Lanham, MD

#16 Jul 11, 2011
Vince wrote:
Blondie is back and still Nuts after all this time....LMAO...same old stuff and sooooooooooooo predictable!
Nic a bitch is a female so I have have not been a bitch nor can I be.....now you on the other hand have shown what a low life piece of filthy mouthed trash and racist and bigot u r many, many, many, many times.
Bitch wouldn't cover what ur are it's too simple....you have shown that..u r lower then whale crap at the bottom of the ocean.....LMAO
So did you go see
Horrible, Hairy Balls???

I was not even curious.

What does this mean?

I haven't the slightest interest
in paying money or even sneaking in
to see this flick:

Adults pretending to be teens?
Jen's last gasp for fresh air
in the lake of hard hitters
and go getters.

What a revolting development
this is???!!!!

Oh. I am soooooo lucky?

So effed, is more like it!!!

Haaaaa haaaa ha.

My. Dog. Is. Dead.
My. Career. Is. Belly-up.
My pretend boyfriend may or may not
be pretending to have dumped wifey, for my sake,
and the movie's sake.
BOO

Campbell, CA

#17 Jul 15, 2011
Jenifer Aniston is exactly is a homewrecker

Since: May 11

Philippines

#18 Jul 16, 2011
i dont think jennifer aniston is a homewrecker... she knows what it feels like to have a relationship broken and she's not gonna want to do that to someone else...
Sarah

Greystanes, Australia

#19 Jul 17, 2011
anistonfan04 wrote:
i dont think jennifer aniston is a homewrecker... she knows what it feels like to have a relationship broken and she's not gonna want to do that to someone else...
You assume a lot. Judging other people by your own standards is a pretty naive view of the world. Fact is Justin dumped his defacto of 14 years after he started seeing Jen. That would be classed under homewrecker category seeing as she knew he had someone in his life already.

“You have a right to....”

Since: Dec 07

protect yourself from Liberals

#20 Jul 18, 2011
she needs to spend more time on her acting skills and less time in the gym......no, wait....forget I posted it.

Since: May 11

Philippines

#21 Jul 18, 2011
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
You assume a lot. Judging other people by your own standards is a pretty naive view of the world. Fact is Justin dumped his defacto of 14 years after he started seeing Jen. That would be classed under homewrecker category seeing as she knew he had someone in his life already.
i was just stating my opinion dear.. i didn't say everyone has to believe it... and by the way "Fact is Justin dumped his defacto of 14 years after he started seeing Jen." you said it yourself.. AFTER.. and none of us knows the truth. stop saying things as if you're involved in and you really know what's happening in their lives.
good grief man

Irvington, NY

#22 Aug 5, 2011
anistonfan04 wrote:
<quoted text>
i was just stating my opinion dear.. i didn't say everyone has to believe it... and by the way "Fact is Justin dumped his defacto of 14 years after he started seeing Jen." you said it yourself.. AFTER.. and none of us knows the truth. stop saying things as if you're involved in and you really know what's happening in their lives.
the truth is in front of you
fact Jen started filming last year and the affair started back then.
there were rumors flying for months
unfortunately they eventually had to come clean.
this is the truth- that poor girl didn't even see it coming- he lied to her the whole time.
he was screwing her and Jen.
that makes him a cheater but Jen is definitely without a shadow of a doubt a home wrecker.
he has a roving eye...Jen better be careful...but then again who really cares if she gets hurt she obviously didn't care his common law wife got hurt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brad Pitt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Angelina Jolie: Sex scenes with Brad Pitt were ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 lynda 4
News Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's - By the Sea' Si... (Nov '15) Nov '15 lynda 1
News Israeli wall in 'World War Z' sparks questions (Jun '13) Nov '15 jfowler 10
News Jennifer Aniston Responsible For Brad Pitt Spli... (Jul '15) Oct '15 Jane 2
News I was jilted for Tori Spelling (May '06) Jul '15 StarMoss 17
News Susan Sarandon is planning Thelma and Louise 'r... (Jul '15) Jul '15 StarMoss 4
News Jolie is said to be desperate to wed, but Pitt ... (Dec '08) Jul '15 StarMoss 319
More from around the web