'The Counselor' is set in El Paso and...

'The Counselor' is set in El Paso and Ju rez, shot in England and Spain

There are 2 comments on the El Paso Times story from Oct 25, 2013, titled 'The Counselor' is set in El Paso and Ju rez, shot in England and Spain. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

In the film "The Counselor," which opens today, a successful El Paso lawyer with serious debts gets mixed up with a Mexican drug cartel.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Steve Dooley

El Paso, TX

#1 Oct 25, 2013
Does anyone know where I can get two free tickets to see this? My wife is a huge Brad Pitt fan after watching him on the big screen for two hours, she's so horny that she wants to rip my clothes off. Trouble is, I'm a little short this week because of the government shutdown. I can't allow Ted Cruz to stand in the way of me getting some tail, so someone please have a heart and hook a brother up.
Dean Wheeler

El Paso, TX

#2 Oct 25, 2013
Steve Dooley wrote:
Does anyone know where I can get two free tickets to see this? My wife is a huge Brad Pitt fan after watching him on the big screen for two hours, she's so horny that she wants to rip my clothes off. Trouble is, I'm a little short this week because of the government shutdown. I can't allow Ted Cruz to stand in the way of me getting some tail, so someone please have a heart and hook a brother up.
Tranny will not be allowed you moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brad Pitt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jennifer Aniston & Colin Farrell Troubles for A... (Jan '07) Nov 18 Dog1010 127
News Jennifer Aniston Avoids Brad Pitt and Angelina ... (Feb '06) Oct '16 richardnames 447
News Angelina Jolie Files for Divorce From Brad Pitt Sep '16 concerned american 1
News Angelina Jolie: Sex scenes with Brad Pitt were ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 lynda 4
News Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's - By the Sea' Si... (Nov '15) Nov '15 lynda 1
News Israeli wall in 'World War Z' sparks questions (Jun '13) Nov '15 jfowler 10
News Jennifer Aniston Responsible For Brad Pitt Spli... (Jul '15) Oct '15 Jane 2
More from around the web