Wedding plans frozen as Angelina puts...

Wedding plans frozen as Angelina puts work first

There are 12 comments on the Daily Mail story from May 26, 2012, titled Wedding plans frozen as Angelina puts work first. In it, Daily Mail reports that:

The Hollywood A-listers, who finally got engaged in the spring after an eight-year courtship, were rumoured to be marrying at their chateau in the South of France this summer, with Brad reported to be planning the nuptials.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

Jane

Astoria, NY

#1 May 28, 2012
This is BS! Brad really doesn't want to marry Jolie. Jolie is mentally a little off and Brad knows it. I think he loves the kids and that is the main reason he stays with Jolie. Does he truly love her not in the right way. There is too much hesitation here. If they ever do get married it will end in divorce with a years time in my opinion. Also you don't just get married because of the kids. You get married because you love one another and want to committ.
Jane

Astoria, NY

#2 May 28, 2012
Marriage is doomed to fail!!!!!!!!!!
Getting married for the wrong reasons!!!!!!!!!!
Jolie and Pitt did adultery. Fate will pay Jolie back!!!!!!!!!!
Jane

Astoria, NY

#3 May 28, 2012
Jolie is too sick looking. She is hooked on hard drugs!!!!!!!!!!1
Cass

Arverne, NY

#4 May 31, 2012
We started a little game of figuring out the perfect wedding day for this amazing relationship. feel free to join. For now the best day is Sept 26 2012!

http://www.astroknowlogy.com/questions/the-be...
Guess Who

Spring, TX

#6 Jun 2, 2012
I saw where Angie is going to be on 60 Minutes. Will you and Blondie have your popcorn bowls and liter bottles of chilled coke/beer ready? Port a potty too so you won't miss a thing if you have to go go.

Little Shiloh is SIX. Did her mom even notice? Why the big deal about wearing boys' clothes? I sometimes sleep in my hubby's tees. Big deal. The difference is I don't cut my hair like a boy.
Mayson

San Jose, CA

#7 Jun 3, 2012
Nic wrote:
Lol..Jane haaaaa..
Jolie just spoke at a Conference for Fighting against Sexual Violence against Men and Woman..And you Saying SHit about a woman you absolutly do not know.Wow..You Mentally distrubed as Your Troll Jen..
Jolie did not commit adultery neither did Brad.
THe Fact that Brad Left Jen is still too much For you to bare Jane..Over 6 yrs..And counting..Lol
Fate is paying Jolie back with Many great things.And As you and I can see..Jen Still Childless...Still Doing shiting movies..and Still trying to compete with the younger and more talented Actresses in Hollywood..
Which you rather in the world..Someone who fights for a Cause or someone who is only trying to make money and sell Smart water?
I would Take The woman with the Cause..ANYDAY!
And So does the rest of the World..
SO go crawl Back in your Hole Okay Jane..
And Jolie will conitune to Outshine Jen In ALL WAYS!
The rest of the World LOL What palnet are u from ha ha....anyways Jen outshines Jolie anyday , just look how radiant and healthy looking Jen is, yes u see the difference , Thank you very much ......:)
Chick Flick

Atlanta, GA

#8 Jun 3, 2012
Guess Who wrote:
I saw where Angie is going to be on 60 Minutes. Will you and Blondie have your popcorn bowls and liter bottles of chilled coke/beer ready? Port a potty too so you won't miss a thing if you have to go go.
Little Shiloh is SIX. Did her mom even notice? Why the big deal about wearing boys' clothes? I sometimes sleep in my hubby's tees. Big deal. The difference is I don't cut my hair like a boy.
Lawd have mercy! Good golly, Mz Molly! Why on earth would 60 Minutes interview her??

I betcha she sneaks in a plug for her latest bomb, er, movie.
Chick Flick

Atlanta, GA

#9 Jun 3, 2012
Mayson wrote:
<quoted text> The rest of the World LOL What palnet are u from ha ha....anyways Jen outshines Jolie anyday , just look how radiant and healthy looking Jen is, yes u see the difference , Thank you very much ......:)
So true, Mayson - soooo true. Poor Skanks has to rattle her saber all around, trying to get people to notice her projects. Geez. Haven't her bombs, I mean - movies, convinced her that she's JUST NOT marketable?

Meanwhile, Jen has been smart enough not to saddle herself down with bags and bags of crappola.- Speaking of bags, Armpitt is starting to look a little bit craggly (more than usual).

Mayson

San Jose, CA

#10 Jun 3, 2012
Chick Flick wrote:
<quoted text>
Lawd have mercy! Good golly, Mz Molly! Why on earth would 60 Minutes interview her??
I betcha she sneaks in a plug for her latest bomb, er, movie.
Maybe Jolie should Drink The SMART water LOL LOL LOL
Mayson

San Jose, CA

#11 Jun 3, 2012
Chick Flick wrote:
<quoted text>
So true, Mayson - soooo true. Poor Skanks has to rattle her saber all around, trying to get people to notice her projects. Geez. Haven't her bombs, I mean - movies, convinced her that she's JUST NOT marketable?
Meanwhile, Jen has been smart enough not to saddle herself down with bags and bags of crappola.- Speaking of bags, Armpitt is starting to look a little bit craggly (more than usual).
IKR Chick Flick- such a shame, I sure hope Reality starts to click in On them Both and soon, hate to see them on TMZ all washed up LOL
blondie

Lanham, MD

#12 Jun 4, 2012
I wonder if Jen has to crawl
out of her empty bed
each moring and pour herself
a nice
tall, pitcher of vodka smoothy,
before facing
her three minute shower...and then go prod
Justin awake IF he has not fled,
so that they might walk
Sophie-Pittbull-puppy across the seashore
to relieve herself,
while Ticky SCREAMS
loud enough for Heidi Bivens to hear her
wierd voice.

"Brad is gettin married!!!"
"There are engaged!!"

"The triangle is gone, now."

(I guess trying to fake being "edgy" is harder
than it looks.)

The world laughs.
Leaving Anyway

Spring, TX

#13 Jun 5, 2012
Why don't they do like the polygamists? They have one REAL legal wife and then a bunch of fake wedding ceremonies for sister wives? Then they all live unhappily ever after. Angie needs some sister wives to spice things up. I couldn't believe it when they all weighed in. Having all them babies made the scales tip way up. Even tiny Robin was tipping the scales pretty high, but she was pregnant. The rest were way over 200...more in the 250 range. Not a good commercial for being a sister wives. If things get tough, eat more pie! Now, I'm not making fun of fat people. I'm just saying something must be wrong if all your wives beef up after they become wives. Maybe marrying Jolie would fatten up the "cow"...

Oh, sorry, I haven't had breakfast and I'm feeling a little "snarky"....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brad Pitt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
discuss this Oct 4 lbbs justin kim 1
News Angelina Jolie's kids are her best friends Sep '17 crab 1
OMG!!! Brad Pitt NAKED: HARD COCK EXPOSED! Full... (Sep '12) Feb '17 Matt 6
News Jennifer Aniston & Colin Farrell Troubles for A... (Jan '07) Nov '16 Dog1010 127
News Jennifer Aniston Avoids Brad Pitt and Angelina ... (Feb '06) Oct '16 richardnames 447
News Angelina Jolie Files for Divorce From Brad Pitt (Sep '16) Sep '16 concerned american 1
News Angelina Jolie: Sex scenes with Brad Pitt were ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 lynda 4
More from around the web