bose lifestyle model 5

Posted in the Bose Forum

GELMANITI

Oakland, CA

#1 Feb 26, 2008
I inherited a 1995 Lifestyle 5 system that has a subwoofer, 5 small doublen array speakers and the System center. I plugged-in the System Center (silver unit with CD player) and I get nothing (none off the radio, the CD, none). I used the small speakers on my Sony TV (detachble speakers) and they worked and so does the center speaker when I hooked it up to my Yamaha receiver.
Question: 1) What could be wrong with the system center? 2) are the small speakers being damaged when used on the TV and the Yamaha? 3) If the System Center is broken, can I use the Subwoofer and the rest of the small speakers on the Yamaha? And how do I do that when the connections on the Subwoofer don't seem to fit on the Yamaha?
WALLACE

Mesquite, TX

#2 Feb 10, 2009
BOUGHT 1993 LIFESTYLE 5 FOR 200 NEEDS TO KNOW WHAT ALL COMES WITH IT
WALLACE

Mesquite, TX

#3 Feb 10, 2009
any pics
dyc

Idalou, TX

#4 Jun 29, 2009
I have a Bose Lifestyle surround sound with receiver (silver) and 5 (black) speaker with table top stands for each and black Bass unit, it is in mint working condition with all the wiring that intially came with this complete unit if anyone is interested in purchasing this you can email me at dycarter@msn.com with you offer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bose Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Console upgrade from Bose Lifestyle 18 to Bose ... Dec 22 lartomar2002 2
Bose lifestyle 20 no sound on Zone 1 Dec 21 jms 1
Bose 321/Panasonic Smart TV Dec 21 Kushicats 1
integrating CineMate GS series two with other s... Dec 14 dnaudi 1
Resetting Bose v20? (Jan '08) Nov 26 EQR 19
How to connect my Bose Soundlink Mini to a reco... Nov '14 kitkri 1
Bose Lifestyle V35 Playing wrong iPod Songs Nov '14 nyjack 1
More from around the web