BOSE 901 series 1 speakers

BOSE 901 series 1 speakers

Posted in the Bose Forum

Hindenburg

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Oct 22, 2009
I have a pair of these speakers, found them trashed actually, they appear outwardly to be in good condition. I removed the fabric wraparound and the speakers (drivers) all appear sound, no damage,terminals on bottom good. I've done enough research to know these are series one.I'm wondering how I test them to see if they work. I have no equalizer for them and wondering if thats needed for testing/ If not, how do I proceed? Thanks
Face

Rochester, NY

#2 Nov 20, 2010
Hindenburg wrote:
I have a pair of these speakers, found them trashed actually, they appear outwardly to be in good condition. I removed the fabric wraparound and the speakers (drivers) all appear sound, no damage,terminals on bottom good. I've done enough research to know these are series one.I'm wondering how I test them to see if they work. I have no equalizer for them and wondering if thats needed for testing/ If not, how do I proceed? Thanks
Hook up like any other speaker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bose Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bose V20 remote and my Samsung LCD HDTV (Dec '08) Oct '17 Marty2517 19
How Do I get Bose SA-3 Apmplifier to work witho... (Oct '07) Oct '17 ANDYROBERTSON 62
Nose Cinemate 2 Speakers Aug '17 JKW 1
Bose 901 lifestyle music system Jul '17 1212chriss 1
Bose Companion 3 - Series II issue (Dec '16) Jul '17 Fmc 2
Bose touch wave radio IV and Bose Resolve Plus ... Jun '17 Frustrated 1
Bose AM141P (Jun '10) May '17 Brian 8
More from around the web