Have Yourself a Bootsy Collins Christmas

Hot on the heels of country star Wynonna Judd's Christmas album announcement Tuesday, funk legend Bootsy Collins is planning a festive collection of tunes. Full Story
Steve Kimbrell

Flint, MI

#1 Sep 19, 2006
I have heard the tracks and this will be a hot CD for all Hip Hop/Funk fans. Bootsy is able to break down the classics and put the P-Funk mix on it. Everyone should check it out.
Peter

Netherlands

#2 Oct 27, 2006
This is definitely the worst thing I heard in a long time. Bwrgghh awful. Will NEVER play this again
kdog

AOL

#3 Nov 22, 2006
When you are a real P FUNKER.you would be in a funk paralasis'I GOT THE CHRISTMAS FUNK ON THE RELEASE DATE.All that is capital to me,Well to sum it all up I ride with it I play with it I sleep with it I crave more........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bootsy Collins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bootsy Collins Announces "Bootzilla" Fine Art... (Nov '10) Nov '10 kwpfunk1955 1
Happy Halloween Harlem From Dr. Funkenstein (Nov '10) Nov '10 kwpfunk1955 1
Anyone have his New Jack ECW Anarchy Rulz song? (Jun '10) Jun '10 Greg dratsab Huffman 1
Artist-Producer Quazedelic Brings Funk and Hip-... (Jun '09) Sep '09 russ 3
Celebrate St Patricks Day at Bootsy's here in C... (Mar '09) Mar '09 cincygroove 1
Preview new track "Big Bang Bionic" from Freekbass (Nov '08) Nov '08 cincygroove 1
Bootsy Collins and Ralph Stanley to perform at ... (Nov '08) Nov '08 cincygroove 1
More from around the web