Walnut St. site for Bootsy Ruby's

Walnut St. site for Bootsy Ruby's

There are 1 comment on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Apr 3, 2007, titled Walnut St. site for Bootsy Ruby's. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

The former Uno's Pizzeria on Walnut Street downtown is the top potential location for a new restaurant and nightclub that may be developed by restaurateur Jeff Ruby and funk musician Bootsy Collins. via The Cincinnati Enquirer

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Tom

United States

#1 May 17, 2007
When I was in Cincinnati for one day, of The many locals I met, none thought very much of Ruby. I myself saw him test the veggie dip with his fingers. So what if it was his restaurant!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bootsy Collins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bootsy Collins Announces "Bootzilla" Fine Art... (Nov '10) Nov '10 kwpfunk1955 1
News Happy Halloween Harlem From Dr. Funkenstein (Nov '10) Nov '10 kwpfunk1955 1
Anyone have his New Jack ECW Anarchy Rulz song? (Jun '10) Jun '10 Greg dratsab Huffman 1
News Artist-Producer Quazedelic Brings Funk and Hip-... (Jun '09) Sep '09 russ 3
Celebrate St Patricks Day at Bootsy's here in C... (Mar '09) Mar '09 cincygroove 1
Preview new track "Big Bang Bionic" from Freekbass (Nov '08) Nov '08 cincygroove 1
Bootsy Collins and Ralph Stanley to perform at ... (Nov '08) Nov '08 cincygroove 1
More from around the web