Ali Hewson: ethics girl

Ali Hewson: ethics girl

There are 8 comments on the Telegraph.co.uk story from May 18, 2008, titled Ali Hewson: ethics girl. In it, Telegraph.co.uk reports that:

“He's enough man for any woman.”

Not for Ali Hewson the traditional rock chick's pursuits of shopping and partying. via Telegraph.co.uk

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Telegraph.co.uk.

angel

Acton, MA

#1 Sep 29, 2008
bono and ali are not what they seem. he has to for his religious fans bring in his money. there is love out there paul.and money isn"t a garrinte'but he can only marry irish catholic'so and its hard to find irish virgin'
Used to be a fan2

Selby, UK

#2 Nov 9, 2008
angel wrote:
bono and ali are not what they seem. he has to for his religious fans bring in his money. there is love out there paul.and money isn"t a garrinte'but he can only marry irish catholic'so and its hard to find irish virgin'
Que?
cover up makeup

Selby, UK

#3 Nov 9, 2008
F*ck off greedy Ali Hewson. What is 'ethical' 'beauty'
great read

Scottsdale, AZ

#4 Dec 7, 2008
THIS ARTICLE IS BEAUTIFUL. NEVER REALLY HEARD HER SPEAK. And the product line is pretty awesome. They only need to be sure to leave out any panthenol and give us products for HAIR and our daily Foundations. Hair and skin are cared for together and Foundation with this type of ethos would be a Miracle come true. I didnt enjoy the presidential talk as she is a mother right now and already tackling the world in a better way really.. but this article is really nice. I enjoyed the way that she talks about things. I can get pretty assertive on issues and she stayed calm according to the writer. That just makes me smile. One more reason she is good for Mr Hewson.
Missy

Sebastopol, CA

#5 Dec 10, 2008
Paul "Bono" Hewson has never stopped cheating on his homely wife. He's become homely too. He definitely bedded lots of women like Winona Ryder, Christy Turlington, several of those Irish chicks from those Irish groups, Penelope Cruz, etc. The guy is an egomaniac and can't keep it in his pants. His mean wife knows this, and has said that she's rather he be out touring than home with her.
Make it up

Evesham, UK

#6 Dec 15, 2008
She a greedy fat parasite. Cover up job. Use vulnerable people to promote yourself SHAMEFUL!!. A big taker and HYPOCRITE!!!!
angel

Manchester, NH

#7 Jan 20, 2009
they are divorced believe me I know for a fact would need lot more space but its true
MOTHER

Columbus, OH

#8 Jul 13, 2012
I believe Ali owes me apology. First of all, you know Paul Hewson had children before he married you but still want to keep them away from their biological mother. Secondly, his other children deserve part of his inheritance too, they did not ask to be born into this world... I believe in God and someday there will be justice served.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bono Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U2 ignites Joburg stage (Feb '11) Mar '13 Puddle 3
News Hypocrisy on Parade (Oct '06) Feb '11 Ho Lee Schitt 5
News U2 frontman Bono has back surgery, band forced ... (May '10) May '10 i hate u2 and mil... 6
Is Jesus coming Back soon? Sep '09 whatsUpwithThat 0
Do you like Arkansas as a home state? Sep '09 whatsUpwithThat 0
News Vuitton buys into Bono and Ali Hewson's ethical... (May '09) May '09 Peter Gowan 3
News Famous Irish Names: Bono (Mar '09) Apr '09 Gordon Jelley 2
More from around the web