'Bonnie' on its way out, but fans wan...

'Bonnie' on its way out, but fans want a reprieve | The Columbu...

There are 10 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Mar 22, 2010, titled 'Bonnie' on its way out, but fans want a reprieve | The Columbu.... In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Chuck and Jericho were rescued, so why not Bonnie? That's the thinking among fans of The Bonnie Hunt Show who are trying to save her syndicated gabfest from cancellation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Toni Marino

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Mar 22, 2010
I started watching Bonnie when I was "mandatorily" retired due to health issues. Bonnie gets me up in the morning when I'm down because I can no longer work. Bonnie's kindness to her guests, audience and staff comes through the television and into our homes. Some of the "bits" I've heard called "sappy," but they are much more wholesome to family audiences than some of the sexual inuendo on some of the other talk shows and sitcoms. We don't need any more of those programs. We DO need Bonnie's kindness in an otherwise unkind world.
Pleasure Beach Lover

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Mar 22, 2010
It's a fun show. I'd rather have Bonnie stay than Rosie come back.
Orson Ryder

Stow, MA

#3 Jul 27, 2010
How regrettable that her show has been canceled. Are they showing only her reruns in her "former" time slot because they can't find anything people will like better? I have no idea who her competition was, because I never switched away from her show.

I have seen many of the movies she appeared in, and frankly, she made no impression on me at all. I have absolutely no recollection of ever having seen or heard of her before her talk show. But she shines on that show as intelligent, ethical, authentic and with the empathetic sense of someone who has taken a few lumps. There has got to be a venue that rewards those qualities.
Timmy

Columbus, OH

#4 Jul 27, 2010
Bonnie is soo hot. How old is she anyways?
Marian Gentry

Lake Oswego, OR

#5 Aug 31, 2010
PLEASE BRING BONNIE BACK. We need a breath of fresh air on TV!!!
Nancy

Edison, NJ

#6 Sep 8, 2010
Bring Bonnie Hunt Back!!!
Diane in Nashville

Nashville, TN

#8 Jan 23, 2011
Please bring Bonnie back!! Maybe now that Oprah is leaving. I'm still not even sure why she had to leave?
Harry Balczak

Anonymous Proxy

#9 Jan 23, 2011
I would so slide my huge tool in an out of Bonnie;s quim.
Tam

Green Bay, WI

#12 Nov 19, 2011
I keep waiting for some network to pick up her show. I've been trying to watch different stuff....The Talk:horrible. The Chew: so-so. Maury,Jerry, that kind of stuff...well makes me cringe. Bring back Bonnie Hunt.
Anne Morrogh Thompsen

Centreville, VA

#13 Mar 22, 2012
Bonnie was warm and funny as was her mother,Alice. Bring them back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonnie Hunt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's next for Bonnie Hunt? (Sep '10) Jun '14 patricia hathaway 53
News Bonnie Hunt Lands Comedy Project at ABC (Nov '12) May '13 Libby West 4
News Donny Osmond Clears 'Dancing with the Stars' Ru... (Feb '09) Dec '12 Sue Thonn-Pig 3
News Ben Stiller To Produce ABC Comedy Co-Created By... (Nov '12) Nov '12 SamanthaKordisch 1
Bonnie Hunt nude (Sep '12) Sep '12 Young 1
Bonnie Hunt Show (Aug '12) Aug '12 bikeross011 1
Bonnie Hunt movie filmed in Williamston, NC (Jan '06) Jul '12 DMB 4
More from around the web