Find out Why Bizzy Bone beat down some fans on his tour bus?

There are 4 comments on the WJHM-FM Orlando story from Jun 16, 2011, titled Find out Why Bizzy Bone beat down some fans on his tour bus?. In it, WJHM-FM Orlando reports that:

Some fans of Bone-Thugs-N-Harmony received a special beat down from Bizzy Bone on their tour bus.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJHM-FM Orlando.

Since: May 11

Palmdale, CA

#1 Jun 19, 2011
Plus they are paying $80 to take a pic with the guy and he still actin stupid. What a dick !!

“Indigenous”

Since: Feb 11

Sacred Land

#2 Jul 14, 2011
I've seen this story on tmz when it first came out. And I thought to myself.. They must have did or said something to bizzy in order for him to flip out like that.
layzie tougue

Nigeria

#3 Sep 28, 2011
Bizzy is nt easyly freaked out,but deffinately, they made him angry
HUGE BTNH FAN

Corpus Christi, TX

#4 Oct 8, 2011
yea he aint gonna beat some fans ass just for fun. C'mon now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Krayzie Bone Leaks "Clash Of The Titans" Remix ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 raz 1
News Layzie Bone -- Married Rapper Has Alleged Baby ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 btnhfan 1
News Medical marijuana facility partners with rapper (Mar '13) Mar '13 Sheik Yerbouti 1
Talk about Bone Thugs-N-Harmony (Dec '12) Dec '12 Jeffrey Hasley 1
News EXCLUSIVE: Details On Nate Dogg's Final Album; ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Krayzieleovardo 1
News Bizzy Bone Loves the Fans (Mar '06) Jul '12 Sheik Yerbouti 327
Poll Best rap group? (Feb '08) Jun '12 Victor MRS 15
More from around the web