NEW pic of Jon and Dorothea - 24th Au...

“Make a memory...”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#42 Aug 27, 2012
jbjpeaches wrote:
I love how Dorothea and Stephanie share their clothing and shoes. Nice photos, thanks for posting.
They do?? Wow, I must have missed it...

Since: Jun 11

Gdansk/Poland

#43 Aug 27, 2012
MaureenH wrote:
They both look great and well tanned! I saw Dot had this dress on in St. Bart's.... it's adorable on her!
It's not the same dress,the one she wore in St.Bart's was short in front and had long sleeves,this one is a long dress.

I saw the dress from St Bart's on two models in some magazine,it's from famous designer but I forgot which one.

Gdansk/Poland

#44 Aug 27, 2012
Alliebj wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they share their clothes,the dress Dorothea wore at the Benefit is the same that you can see on Stephanie here
jerzeme

Orlando, FL

#45 Aug 27, 2012
Charlotte wrote:
<quoted text>
Just remember you started this one! No I'm talking about Jon he looks like hell and he is going bald. I think he is tipping the bottle way to much. It is just to bad he cannot admit it to people!
BTW have a nice day sweetie!
I always have a nice day Dear Charlotte but thanks for the good thought. Ummm hows that new diet coming along they say you are really committed to slimming down this time, I have faith in you darling. You can do it!!!!!
Charlotte

Orlando, FL

#46 Aug 27, 2012
jerzeme wrote:
<quoted text> I always have a nice day Dear Charlotte but thanks for the good thought. Ummm hows that new diet coming along they say you are really committed to slimming down this time, I have faith in you darling. You can do it!!!!!
Just to let you know I really don't care if you think I'm fat. You will have to try harder!
Whootsie

Fontana, CA

#47 Aug 27, 2012
I agree, Dot looks wonderful in those pictures! And Jon, baby, looks like the perfect man. If that is what 60 looks like,Charlotte, than I wants me some 60! He's 50, he has lines, but he is in such good shape and he is beautiful.
JonsIaGirl

Waterloo, IA

#48 Aug 27, 2012
Well, here's my 2 cents! I think everyone starts showing their age once they get close to 50. Regular person or celebrity! I do agree that Jon has aged, but he is still the best looking 50-yr.-old man that I know! If you don't like his looks, find someone else to listen to!(;

Location hidden

#49 Aug 27, 2012
Alliebj wrote:
<quoted text>
They do. Over the years, I have noticed same shoes, same clothes. If I'm not mistaken I have notice Jon and Jesse share clothes two. Once a t-shirt Jon wore, I have seen Jesse wear too. Just another thing that I love about this family.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#50 Aug 27, 2012
JonGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
They do. Over the years, I have noticed same shoes, same clothes. If I'm not mistaken I have notice Jon and Jesse share clothes two. Once a t-shirt Jon wore, I have seen Jesse wear too. Just another thing that I love about this family.
You're not mistaken. I've noticed Jon & Jesse have shared clothes as well.
Cavegirl

Jefferson, GA

#51 Aug 27, 2012
Hi everyone, I couldn't help but notice the negative comments. I have seen Jon up close from front row within the last 2 months, and no way does he even look close to 50 or fat. In fact my husband and I had never seen him so close and we were shocked at how much smaller he looks that close in person. My husband swears he looks 35. I'm so glad they are aging gracefully!
Me Luv BonJovi Always

Pennsauken, NJ

#52 Aug 28, 2012
Wow...
I think that Jon & Dot look Great! Dot's hair looks great and I love her dress...Both are Tanned!
Uhhmmm....as for well rested, I agree for Dot but Our JB is always working! The man is unstoppable!
I think he looks better than 2010! He definitely doesn't look his age that's for sure! I wish he did I like older men!

JMHO
Me Luv BonJovi Always

Pennsauken, NJ

#53 Aug 28, 2012
I just saw this pic of JB...
Uhh-huhh ...He looks too good to me! How many men can look good in Jeans & a T-Shirt and also A Suit? Especially at his age?
How old is JB again? 50 yrs old? Hard to Believe.

http://bfanyc.com/home/photo/135513#anchor

I hope the pic comes up...I'll re-post if it doesn't.
Sorry if this pics has been posted before on another thread.

:)
Me Luv BonJovi Always

Pennsauken, NJ

#54 Aug 28, 2012
My last comment I promise!!

But Dorothea doesn't look her age either! She's had 4 children also! I see women without children that do not look as good... Mrs. DB doesn't look like she's even had one baby.

I love when JB is home...everyone looks so happy.
Heather

Sydney, Australia

#55 Aug 28, 2012
Thanks for the photos. Both look gorgeous! Love them both.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#56 Aug 28, 2012
Charlotte wrote:
<quoted text>
50 is good but he looks 60. He is going to have to start doing the old comb over soon to hide the bald spots.
How old are you Charlotte?

Do not get me wrong, but your opinion is simply strange and ridiculous for me....and in some way a little bit hurts.

I think HE IS ABSOLUTELY UNIQUE...STUNNING...AMAZING MAN!

JON IS SHINING LIKE A DIAMOND BECAUSE OF HIS PERSONALITY.

and do not forget please...

HE WAS , IS & WILL BE THE ROYAL PIECE OF HOTNESS on this planet.

Location hidden

#57 Aug 28, 2012
Thanks for the GREAT PICS.

Location hidden

#58 Aug 28, 2012
They both look GORGEOUS for me too.

Location hidden

#59 Aug 28, 2012
Oooops ....

THEY BOTH LOOK GORGEOUS TO ME... as ALWAYS!
Charlotte

Orlando, FL

#60 Aug 28, 2012
zitibo wrote:
<quoted text>
How old are you Charlotte?
Do not get me wrong, but your opinion is simply strange and ridiculous for me....and in some way a little bit hurts.
I think HE IS ABSOLUTELY UNIQUE...STUNNING...AMAZING MAN!
JON IS SHINING LIKE A DIAMOND BECAUSE OF HIS PERSONALITY.
and do not forget please...
HE WAS , IS & WILL BE THE ROYAL PIECE OF HOTNESS on this planet.
I am 38 and hope I look better than he does when I'm 50! Sorry Jon shows me nothing! But he seems to do it for you so I'm glad for you!
photolady

Los Altos, CA

#61 Aug 28, 2012
http://www.looktothestars.org/news/8848-jon-b...

Wouldn't it be lovely to have a chef cooked dinner and special performance by Jon in your home?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bon Jovi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rock Royalty Ava Sambora's Guide to the Best Su... 9 hr BJ Fan 1
new BJ single tomorrow 17 hr Glassa 14
Holli Rifenbury (Dec '06) Jul 27 Shania 32
News Bon Jovi to Release Special Fan Album Next Month Jul 25 mgemay 3
Always song on tour Jul 20 JBFan 3
News Bon Jovi Reportedly Set to Release New Album Jul 19 BJ Fan 1
Bon Jovi Tour 2015 September- October Jul 18 Rundem 14
More from around the web