video - vienna press conference ( inc...

video - vienna press conference ( including statement about richie)

Posted in the Bon Jovi Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Moonlight

Vienna, Austria

#1 May 17, 2013
just preparing for the show tonight i fell about this one....

Moonlight

Vienna, Austria

#2 May 17, 2013
another one....

http://tvthek.orf.at/programs/70018-Wien-heut...

if you go on that link you see austrian news programme....to see the bon jovi part just select bon jovi on the right side....
kris

Warwick, NY

#3 May 17, 2013
that was very telling IMO. the line about "he didnt show up" and that the band is there for him whenever HE is ready sounds like this is richie's demons whether its booze, pills or mental I dont know but unless Jon is a better actor then Deniro he sounded truthful to me and maybe even a little annoyed.
faith

London, Canada

#4 May 17, 2013
Jon does say "we have been thru this before"
so that may mean richie's in rehab or something like that?
faith

London, Canada

#5 May 17, 2013
i like it hows Jon is playing with the spoon haha
kris

Warwick, NY

#6 May 17, 2013
faith wrote:
Jon does say "we have been thru this before"
so that may mean richie's in rehab or something like that?
I tend to agree with that theory although I wasn't leaning that way when this first started but now it does seem that way. its to bad. I know addiction can be a terrible thing and as much as I hate to say it you can only stand by someone for so long and 30 years is alot to throw away.
lisa

Jamaica Plain, MA

#7 May 17, 2013
The video is the best explanation we've gotten so far. Jon all but admitted this is about Richie's addiction issues, but that makes Richie's tweet on March 29th (...the tour resumes on Tuesday...) seem even more odd. After sending that tweet, what suddenly happened to make him decide a couple of days later not to continue with the tour?

Also, if this is about addiction issues that just HAD to be addressed immediately, then why hasn't he checked into rehab? If this is bad enough that he has to miss months of the tour I seriously doubt any out-patient program is going to provide him with the help he needs. So he's let the fans down by not showing up and he's letting himself down by not getting the help he (apparently) truly needs.

At least Britney Spears admits that she needs a conservator.

Since: Jan 09

New Jersey

#8 May 17, 2013
lisa wrote:
The video is the best explanation we've gotten so far. Jon all but admitted this is about Richie's addiction issues, but that makes Richie's tweet on March 29th (...the tour resumes on Tuesday...) seem even more odd. After sending that tweet, what suddenly happened to make him decide a couple of days later not to continue with the tour?
Also, if this is about addiction issues that just HAD to be addressed immediately, then why hasn't he checked into rehab? If this is bad enough that he has to miss months of the tour I seriously doubt any out-patient program is going to provide him with the help he needs. So he's let the fans down by not showing up and he's letting himself down by not getting the help he (apparently) truly needs.
At least Britney Spears admits that she needs a conservator.
http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/sambora_pushe...
kris

Warwick, NY

#9 May 17, 2013
BonJersey wrote:
Hey, Bon Jersey its kind of weird that the Post may have finally gotten something right:)

New Jersey

#10 May 17, 2013
kris wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, Bon Jersey its kind of weird that the Post may have finally gotten something right:)
They can't be wrong all the time. LOL
lisa

Jamaica Plain, MA

#11 May 17, 2013
BonJersey wrote:
The article may be right overall, that this is about Richie's issues, but the bit about Dorothea does not fit with Jon's statement that Richie just didn't show up.

Guess it's all just wait and see.

New Jersey

#12 May 17, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
The article may be right overall, that this is about Richie's issues, but the bit about Dorothea does not fit with Jon's statement that Richie just didn't show up.
Guess it's all just wait and see.
I don't think Dorothea has anything to do with it.
jbjpeaches

United States

#13 May 17, 2013
BonJersey wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think Dorothea has anything to do with it.
I agree and how many times do you have to be bashed for stating exactly what this thread is about????
Teri

Branford, CT

#14 May 18, 2013
faith wrote:
i like it hows Jon is playing with the spoon haha
Playing with those spoons is telling me he is either lying again (he has admitted to doing that to press before) Or not telling the whole truth.
Teri

Branford, CT

#15 May 18, 2013
Why is it drugs or booze? Cant it be about an argument. There is no way a flight would not have been booked months in advance for all of the guys. If the decision was made not to be there it can very easily be about broken promises. Maybe Jon said yes to solos but waited till final performance to give one. Then you cant really come back mid leg after it was anounced he would not be tnere.
kris

Warwick, NY

#16 May 18, 2013
Teri wrote:
<quoted text> Playing with those spoons is telling me he is either lying again (he has admitted to doing that to press before) Or not telling the whole truth.
well obviously he is not telling the WHOLE truth, but the question is what is he covering. maybe it is a fight between them or its richies addiction. either way at this point the ball is in richies court he made the decision to not face up to whatever it is.

New Jersey

#17 May 18, 2013
jbjpeaches wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree and how many times do you have to be bashed for stating exactly what this thread is about????
Yep and Jack said it best:

Since: Oct 12

Los Angeles, CA

#19 May 18, 2013
Just finished watching the press conference video.
Jon looks HOT in his shades and leather jacket the hair looks good too. Watching him hold the spoon was funny it's probably more of a nervous habit they should have given him a pen. You can tell he's getting tired of being put on the spot and answering the Richie question but he's handling it well.
Rosa

Australia

#20 May 18, 2013
Teri wrote:
<quoted text> Playing with those spoons is telling me he is either lying again (he has admitted to doing that to press before) Or not telling the whole truth.
Or it means nothing at all or he is just playing with a spoon. Personally, I think it's just there and he is playing with it, if it had been a pen, paper, phone anything. If Richie had been there next to him right there, he would have probably done the same thing.
Ksluvbj

Vancouver, Canada

#21 May 18, 2013
Teri wrote:
Tico is also playing with something in his hands. Is he lying too when he speaks?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bon Jovi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Direct TV Commercial May 23 Yikes 4
Matt Bongiovi (Jul '08) May 22 Superdupergirl 89
Interview with Jon & Dorothea about Soul Kitchen May 19 MissDaisy 1
News Bon Jovi to sing at NYC Hillary Clinton fundraiser (Jan '09) May 14 Half It All 55
Anyone ever used Ticket Liquidator???? (Feb '08) May 10 RDP 162
Holli Rifenbury (Dec '06) May 3 Taria 33
News Alice Cooper: 'Prince Kept Trying to Steal My G... May 1 Amused Octopus 1
More from around the web