where can I buy a bon jovi life size ...

where can I buy a bon jovi life size cut out cardboard

Posted in the Bon Jovi Forum

bon jovi the 3rd

Altona, Australia

#1 Jan 16, 2013
hi my friends in love with bon jovi want to buy her a present of bon jovi life size cardboard cut out does anyone know I have searched amazon ebay cant find anything please help

Since: Feb 07

Guelph, Canada

#2 Jan 16, 2013
There were only a few issued through official sources. I have the JBJ from Blaze of Glory promo. Another was another Jon back during the early years. Jon is wearing a New Jersey tshirt. I also have a band standup from Bounce era and a band half size from SSW. There's a Richie one from Stranger too. They show up on eBay from time to time.
Deb

Sydney, Australia

#3 Jan 16, 2013
mgemay wrote:
There were only a few issued through official sources. I have the JBJ from Blaze of Glory promo. Another was another Jon back during the early years. Jon is wearing a New Jersey tshirt. I also have a band standup from Bounce era and a band half size from SSW. There's a Richie one from Stranger too. They show up on eBay from time to time.
I'd like a life size Jon, I'd tuck him into bed with me every night.:))))))~

Since: Feb 07

Guelph, Canada

#4 Jan 16, 2013
Deb wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...I'd say the cardboard version leaves something to be desired!!:-)

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5 Jan 16, 2013
Deb wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaa ;P

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#6 Jan 16, 2013
mgemay wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...I'd say the cardboard version leaves something to be desired!!:-)
lol
Lucky1

Oceanside, CA

#7 Jan 24, 2013
I'm guessing the only place you'll find one is EBay or a landfill. Have not seen a cardboard cutout of them since the eighties and don't expect to see more. Those seem more for young boy bands. Happy hunting. If there's a will - there's a way! Jon will most likely have longer hair and no lite brites in his mouth.
Lucky1

Oceanside, CA

#8 Jan 24, 2013
bon jovi the 3rd wrote:
hi my friends in love with bon jovi want to buy her a present of bon jovi life size cardboard cut out does anyone know I have searched amazon ebay cant find anything please help
I found a site that sells them, but doesn't have Jovi. However, you can send them a photo and have one made. I believe it costs $115, but don't quote me on that please. The site is dreamscenesinc.com I hope you get it done. Plenty of people here would have good photos. Good luck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bon Jovi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paul McCartney, Jon Bon Jovi & More Sing a 'Lov... 18 hr BJ Fan 1
News Ex-Bon Jovi Guitarist Richie Sambora Says HBO P... Aug 31 Charlotte 6 3
News Bon Jovi ditches longtime label after dissing i... Aug 26 Charlotte 6 2
Worst Lyric Ever? (Jul '11) Aug 26 ConDon 40
News Pig OK after flying out of trailer going 65 mph... Aug 22 Sublime1 10
News Bon Jovi to sing at NYC Hillary Clinton fundraiser (Jan '09) Aug 19 Calgary model 48
News Bon Jovi to Release Special Fan Album Next Month Aug 13 SusanLC 4
More from around the web