"Because We Can" tickets...

"Because We Can" tickets...

Posted in the Bon Jovi Forum

“I'll be There for You”

Since: Dec 06

"How are we doin so far, ok?"

#1 Nov 26, 2012
I am not a member of the fan club... when do tickets go on sale to the public? I went to ticketmaster, and they say tickets not available... pre-sale Nov. 28th??
reeder

Cedar Rapids, IA

#2 Nov 26, 2012
MaureenH wrote:
I am not a member of the fan club... when do tickets go on sale to the public? I went to ticketmaster, and they say tickets not available... pre-sale Nov. 28th??
It depends what venue but most of the dates say December 3rd or the 7th for public sale.

“I'll be There for You”

#3 Nov 26, 2012
Thank you reeder!

Since: Jan 09

Audubon, Pennsylvania

#4 Nov 26, 2012
It's 12/3, Maureen. I bet you'll do better than I did today!

“I'll be There for You”

#5 Nov 26, 2012
blue eyed angel wrote:
It's 12/3, Maureen. I bet you'll do better than I did today!
Thanks K!! XO

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#6 Nov 27, 2012
If your too mean to join the fan club why should anyone tell you???? You buy overpriced tickets from scalpers but can't be bothered to join the fan club, Duh!!!

Since: Feb 07

Hamilton, Canada

#7 Nov 27, 2012
I'm VERY happy with my results in the BSWJBJ ticket sale. Perhaps buying Canadian show tickets a few weeks ago meant I was more familiar with the system than some other fans who were buying for the first time under the new system today.

With lots of patience, some luck and some help from some wonderful friends, I was able to get pit tickets only for both of the MetLife shows. The cost this tour for the seats inside the pit is $13 more than I paid for the same location for my May 2011 shows.

The Jovi angels were smiling down on me. Well worth the $1/week it costs for my BSWJBJ membership IMO!!!
Brenda

Australia

#8 Nov 27, 2012
mgemay wrote:
I'm VERY happy with my results in the BSWJBJ ticket sale. Perhaps buying Canadian show tickets a few weeks ago meant I was more familiar with the system than some other fans who were buying for the first time under the new system today.
With lots of patience, some luck and some help from some wonderful friends, I was able to get pit tickets only for both of the MetLife shows. The cost this tour for the seats inside the pit is $13 more than I paid for the same location for my May 2011 shows.
The Jovi angels were smiling down on me. Well worth the $1/week it costs for my BSWJBJ membership IMO!!!
Good News! You got very lucky.
ksluvbj

Toronto, Canada

#9 Nov 27, 2012
minxy wrote:
If your too mean to join the fan club why should anyone tell you???? You buy overpriced tickets from scalpers but can't be bothered to join the fan club, Duh!!!
I think you read Maureen's post wrong.
She wasn't mean. She just stated she wasn't a member and would like to know when tickets went on sale to the general public!! Main word is "general public". She's not buying from scalpers - she is buying from ticketmaster!

“I'll be There for You”

#10 Nov 27, 2012
ksluvbj wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you read Maureen's post wrong.
She wasn't mean. She just stated she wasn't a member and would like to know when tickets went on sale to the general public!! Main word is "general public". She's not buying from scalpers - she is buying from ticketmaster!
Ks.. pay no attention to the miserable troll! I have bought from brokers before, because i can ;-)
reeder

Cedar Rapids, IA

#11 Nov 27, 2012
MaureenH wrote:
Thank you reeder!
No prob! Hope you get some great seats!!
Ksluvbj

Vancouver, Canada

#12 Nov 27, 2012
MaureenH wrote:
<quoted text>
Ks.. pay no attention to the miserable troll! I have bought from brokers before, because i can ;-)
:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bon Jovi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Richie Sambora Reveals Whether He'd Join Bon Jo... Oct 11 BJ Fan 1
LOL!!! What cologne do you think Richie and Jo... (Oct '08) Oct 8 Qwnofswing 14
News Rock Hall of Fame: Radiohead, Rage, Bon Jovi, D... Oct 5 BJ Fan 1
jon and jennifer aniston (May '08) Sep '17 clouwee 69
Does Jon have a bodyguard? (Jan '10) Sep '17 Human1731 26
News Concert review | Bon Jovi: Band pays tribute to... (Mar '17) Aug '17 PrinterBench Tech 3
Jon and Richie crying (Nov '08) Aug '17 Dee 16
More from around the web