Christmas Song
Lucky1

Whittier, CA

#1 Dec 23, 2012
Five benadryl, three lunesta, two percocet, 3 Klonopin, 2 tramadoll and 1 Dilaudid!!! Makes the season bearable thanks to the creep not paying my husband this month! Hope you all are having a lot better one than I am, but I guess those affected by Sandy are more stressed than I am. Wishing them and you all a nice Christmas!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Charlotte

Orlando, FL

#2 Dec 23, 2012
Lucky1 wrote:
Five benadryl, three lunesta, two percocet, 3 Klonopin, 2 tramadoll and 1 Dilaudid!!! Makes the season bearable thanks to the creep not paying my husband this month! Hope you all are having a lot better one than I am, but I guess those affected by Sandy are more stressed than I am. Wishing them and you all a nice Christmas!
Damn Lucky I hope things get better and you and the family will have a nice holiday.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
meme

Washington, DC

#3 Dec 24, 2012
Five benadryl, three lunesta, two percocet, 3 Klonopin, 2 tramadoll and 1 Dilaudid!!!

and you are still alive????
Buzzed

The Pas, Canada

#4 Dec 24, 2012
Sounds like the cocktail for an overdose. I'm sorry things are not going well for you financially at the moment but the answer is not for you to "get high".:(
Lucky1

Oceanside, CA

#5 Dec 25, 2012
I'm just totally over having to beg family members to float u's money bcuz this sob that my husband works for likes to pay him late with no warning! We finally got a loan modification that I had to fight for two years to get. If we pat late once they can take away the reduced rate. This jerks excuse was he needed to put in new wrought iron at our HOA. It wasn't anti emergency and could have been done later. I just spent $200 on
gift baskets for him and his secretary because
they are long term clients. I had to spend my
birthday money from my dad paying our
employees and still can't pay my mortgages
feel like giving up. This same a/hole fired my husband from a previous job bcuz my husband found out two of his employees were not legal to
work in the USA. This jerk, George told my
husband if he fired the illegals that he'd fire my
husband. My husband couldn't take on the risk of
a 10k fine per illegal employee so he fired him
and lost his biggest account. I've even reported
this mess to my congressman Darryl Issah, but
they do nothin unless it involves over 5o illegals. I'm feeling pretty fed up. No money to survive
even though we work all the time and people f us Thanks for you kind thoughts ladies. I do
appreciate it. I keep reminding myself what goes
around comes around. George Serhan of
Four Points Management ought to be shut down.
I'd like to get an attorney to fry him like a bug
right . Man do I need a jovi show to lift my spirits. Numbness is all I want right now.
He Lost His Soul

Chicago, IL

#6 Dec 25, 2012
Too bad Bon Jovi threw away his Catholic Faith. He visited his Bon Jovi ancestors in Itally, but he's a pagan.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#7 Dec 25, 2012
Lucky1 wrote:
**Blah, blah, blah. Edited to get to the point** I keep reminding myself what goes
around comes around.
Yes baby doll, unfortunately for you, what goes around does come around. Seems it's coming right at you and knocking you down.

Be wise, take it as a life lesson instead of tragedy put upon you. You're not innocent darling. As you said, "what goes around comes around."

Karma baby, it's a bitch

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lucky1

United States

#8 Dec 25, 2012
Truth Adjuster wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes baby doll, unfortunately for you, what goes around does come around. Seems it's coming right at you and knocking you down.
Be wise, take it as a life lesson instead of tragedy put upon you. You're not innocent darling. As you said, "what goes around comes around."
Karma baby, it's a bitch
My karma for what oh wise one? I have never stolen people's money or not Paid someone for work they have done. It's called a world full of assholes that have mo sense of right and wrong and I'm sick of them - especially George Serhan of Four Points Management. Trust me he will be losing our HOA account when I'm done with him, and he'll be damn lucky if I don't sue him in the process. I do have some attorney friends. If it wasn't Christmas they'd be on him right now. He'll be worse off than the doc I sued when this is over.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lucky1

United States

#9 Dec 25, 2012
Truth Adjuster wrote:
<quoted text>
Be wise, take it as a life lesson instead of tragedy put upon you. You're not innocenObie t darling. As you said, "what goes around comes around."
Karma baby, it's a bitch
Obie go take a fucking hike! Just bcuz I want nothing to do with you doesn't mean you need to follow my posts and say shit. Go take your small mind elsewhere and find someone desperate enough to be impressed by you. Slash and Myles are the only entertainers I care about now so find some Jovi freak to stalk!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#10 Dec 28, 2012
Lucky1 wrote:
<quoted text>Obie go take a fucking hike! Just bcuz I want nothing to do with you doesn't mean you need to follow my posts and say shit. Go take your small mind elsewhere and find someone desperate enough to be impressed by you. Slash and Myles are the only entertainers I care about now so find some Jovi freak to stalk!
Hahaa you're delusional! So you think Obie has nothing better to do than to come on Topix forums and follow your posts AND he wants you too. Lets see first it was Jon, Richie and Tony that wanted you, then a couple of weeks ago you threw Matt into the mix and now you're saying Obie wants you too. Ha ha Your face has been pulled too tight. You might want your plastic surgeon to loosen the screws Frankenstein.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lucky1

Whittier, CA

#11 Dec 29, 2012
Shes Alexandra Forrest wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaa you're delusional! So you think Obie has nothing better to do than to come on Topix forums and follow your posts AND he wants you too. Lets see first it was Jon, Richie and Tony that wanted you, then a couple of weeks ago you threw Matt into the mix and now you're saying Obie wants you too. Ha ha Your face has been pulled too tight. You might want your plastic surgeon to loosen the screws Frankenstein.
Hate to break it to you but 3 different women told me I was beautiful this week. A fraxel does wonders. Too bad you ate so obsessed you have to stalk me on here. You must lead a dull life and whoever you are you have not seen me in years if ever so get over the name calling biotch or shall I say jealous biotech!
Lucky1

Whittier, CA

#12 Dec 29, 2012
Shes Alexandra Forrest wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds lie ou have a screw missing and probably haven't been in a while. I have a pretty good idea who thus i's and don't think I'd ever want more of you. Your stupid wishful thinking name calling gives it away. I'm pretty intuitive idiot - and knew exactly when you were in rehab years ago. Guess your new gal bores you. Well you bored me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bon Jovi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bon Jovi finally inducted into Rock and Roll Ha... Wed BJ Fan 1
Anyone ever used Ticket Liquidator???? (Feb '08) Oct '17 ribb 167
Jon Bon Jovi - unfaithful!? (May '07) Oct '17 Cajun_Jon_Bonjovi 662
News Richie Sambora Reveals Whether He'd Join Bon Jo... Oct '17 mgemay 2
does anybody know who this girl is with richie (Jun '11) Oct '17 Lee 45
LOL!!! What cologne do you think Richie and Jo... (Oct '08) Oct '17 Qwnofswing 14
News Rock Hall of Fame: Radiohead, Rage, Bon Jovi, D... Oct '17 BJ Fan 1
More from around the web