Ouch!!!!!!!!!!
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Jamie

Kenya

#142 Mar 21, 2013
Please don't get me wrong, after living in Africa, I actually completely disagree w bono. I think western countries need to help Africans develop and save Africa rather than throwing cash at them but my point is just that what he has done and that time and dedication for a land of other people, that's amazing. Both are great in their own right but a man who has to talk about his greatness is not a great man. I'm so angry and disappointed that u e spent years as a fan , 26 years as a fan to a man who I am beginning to really disrespect. Thank u for letting me vent. Attack all you want, I adored Jon for a zillion years but everyone is t the same and the day u think you are better than someone else is the day u need to stop doing interviews. Do because u feel a need to, not so you can talk about it. Wasn't it Dorothea's idea anyway??
Miz BusyBody

Palmer, AK

#143 Mar 21, 2013
Jamie wrote:
I'm so angry and disappointed that u e spent years as a fan , 26 years as a fan to a man who I am beginning to really disrespect. Thank u for letting me vent. Attack all you want, I adored Jon for a zillion years but everyone is t the same and the day u think you are better than someone else is the day u need to stop doing interviews. Do because u feel a need to, not so you can talk about it. Wasn't it Dorothea's idea anyway??
I understand your feelings and I, too, was disappointed in his remarks but I cut him a lot of slack. I don't know how the reporter was asking questions and what might have been edited out. Jon is usually articulate and certainly more careful in presenting himself to the media. He could have been having a bad day or taken offense to the reporter's attitude which we were not privy to. Also, he has always been very generous in crediting Dorothea for Soul Kitchen. I am proud of Bono, Bruce and Jon whether considering the personal, professional or charitable aspects of their lives.
Jamie

Kenya

#144 Mar 22, 2013
Ok I'll take that and go with it to I guess. You are probably correct. I was just instantly irritated.
TALD

Newnan, GA

#145 Mar 22, 2013
Who is Bon Jovi's publicist?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bon Jovi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bon Jovi Fan Fiction (Apr '08) Jun 25 Cajun_Jon_Bonjovi 1,568
News Bon Jovi was surprise guest at Jefferson Awards... Jun 20 BJ Fan 1
News Jon Bon Jovi makes virtual visit to Alberta ele... Jun 14 BJ Fan 1
News Bon Jovi to sing at NYC Hillary Clinton fundraiser (Jan '09) Jun 13 Soros Oversight 63
Bon Jovi Hard rock, heavy metal, pop rock or ....? (May '08) Jun 11 mcrisp 40
News Colin Farrell, Jon Bon Jovi among stars spotted... Jun 11 ShowYourTits 2
Worst Lyric Ever? (Jul '11) Jun 8 Mandaclari 44
More from around the web