Drug charges against Jon Bon Jovi's daughter dropped

There are 1 comment on the Examiner.com story from Nov 15, 2012, titled Drug charges against Jon Bon Jovi's daughter dropped. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Jon Bon Jovi 's eldest daughter, Stephanie Bongiovi was arrested Wednesday morning for drug possession, but no longer faces the charges, as they were dropped Thursday because of New York's law applying to overdose cases in which there was a call for help.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
bs bankruptcy

Utica, NY

#42 Nov 19, 2012
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're going with the 'right to bear arms' argument now?
You want to know how the mishandling of a gun ends up in drug charges?
The guy shot himself. Unintentionally, but he shot himself.
The cops asked if he had a license for the gun. He said no.
The cops asked where the gun was because since he doesn't have a license it needs to be confiscated.
They go to his home for the gun and they find drugs.
That's how drug dealers who accidentally shoot themselves end up facing drug charges.
Now, two points.
1. Before you reply you should know that the more vehemently you pursue this, the more I believe the motivation for your defense of this man is because he was your dealer and you're miffed you have to find a new supplier.
2. Instead of continuing to reply with posts that make you look like you're upset that you lost your dealer, consider doing something constructive/productive with your time. Hint: Given the terrible grammar you've displayed, I would recommend an English class. It would be a much better use of your time than trying to drum up support for a drug dealer who has no one to blame but himself for the fact that he suffered a gunshot wound.
where do you come up with this defence.. for the reason for me defending this man?? its clear... the charges against this man was a long time ago, and i never defended him then i am just useing him as an example that the DA is selective when charging people with crimes ,, the reason why i am posting this is to show the double standard with the rich and famous to the poor with no money... i am proveing that the loophole and the law is only for the rich in america....the oneida county DA is a tyrant he lets the rich skate and the poor be charged... it was a 911 call period to save a life threatening emergency...no one should be charged... if the message the DA want to send to the public is if your rich and call 911 for a life threatening emergency you walk if your poor then make plans to hide everything and not tell the police anything and then leave the police with open cases and a huge caseload when they could be working on other crimes hello the big picture people i am a firm beliver people deserve a second chance

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bon Jovi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The B.E.A.T. Centre Apr 29 Tiffany 4
News Jon Bon Jovi Will Ponder Alternate Life in New ... Apr 29 me and him 9
If you could ask one question to Carol Bongiovi... (Aug '06) Apr 14 Roberta 54
News Odds & Ends: Finding Neverland Taps Jon Bon Jov... Apr 9 BJ Fan 1
Jon's penthouse sold Apr '15 anonymous 1
WOW anyone read Nikki Lunds twitter? (May '14) Apr '15 swan1987 105
News New Bon Jovi Album on the Way Apr '15 Sneaky Pete 36
More from around the web