My kids caught me...Jon's butt pictures

Posted in the Bon Jovi Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#1 Jan 1, 2007
My computer sits out in a wide open speace where the kids ( 25, 22, 17 and 15) can walk through and see what I am doing. I was making a folder of Jon's butt pictures and my girls told me they are going to do a a Bon Jovi intervention. Mom-that's all you do is sit at the computer and look at pictures. Mom-there is more to life than Bon Jovi. I had to beg and plead my case-no intervention-I don't want to be cured! I like it this way. I had already cleaned the refrigerator and our dining room/junk room out-5 bags of garbage later and I get in trouble for looking at pictures. LOL

So here is my picures of Jon's butt to share:

http://s114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/brm03...

“No fear - still standing tall”

Nothin like a Boston chick!

#2 Jan 1, 2007
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! You can come on over here anytime and organize my pictures!!

“Luv me or Hate me.....Whateva!”

Long Island, NY

#3 Jan 1, 2007
That is great!!! Nice pics....

“Yeah and..........”

Long Island NY

#4 Jan 1, 2007
Love the one where he is wearing the "Bon Jovi"
Jersey!!!!

Looks like he was shaking those hips!!!

“I'll be There for You”

"How are we doin so far, ok?"

#5 Jan 1, 2007
Thanks bonnie.... i enjoyed them!

“Thanks for the Memories Jon!!!”

Go Philly Soul!

#6 Jan 1, 2007
The Man is Booty-licious!!!!

“id dive in his river of love!!”

Northern Ireland

#7 Jan 1, 2007
VERY NICE"!!!!!!!!!! love the pics bonnie!

NYC "Burbs"

#8 Jan 1, 2007
I had a butt shot as my wallpaper on my PC at my old job. My old boss walked up to me to ask a question looked over my shoulder and said "Nice Butt" and proceeded to ask the question. I just said yes it is and contiuned the conversation about business.

“JoviLand ”

Location hidden

#9 Jan 1, 2007
Deb in NJ wrote:
The Man is Booty-licious!!!!
You said that right!!

“Like Fine Wine Baby, Fine Wine”

Toronto, Canada

#10 Jan 1, 2007
Thanks Bonnie! I enjoy him from any angle!

Buenos Aires

#11 Jan 2, 2007
Wonderful shots!...I assume Sterling is in Alaska.

“JoviLand ”

Location hidden

#12 Jan 2, 2007
Monica - Argentina wrote:
HAhahahahhaaaa!! You all know me so well, don't ya??

“BonJersey and Peaches!!!!! ”

Stone Mountain, GA

#13 Jan 2, 2007
Sterling wrote:
<quoted text>
HAhahahahhaaaa!! You all know me so well, don't ya??
LOL... yes, she has you pegged!

Location hidden

#14 Jan 2, 2007
Monica - Argentina wrote:
I am heading to Antartica myself.

Buenos Aires

#15 Jan 3, 2007
I'm on my way...meet you there!

“JBJ-Is Everything That's Right”

Malone,NY

#16 Jan 7, 2007
Bonnie wrote:
My computer sits out in a wide open speace where the kids ( 25, 22, 17 and 15) can walk through and see what I am doing. I was making a folder of Jon's butt pictures and my girls told me they are going to do a a Bon Jovi intervention. Mom-that's all you do is sit at the computer and look at pictures. Mom-there is more to life than Bon Jovi. I had to beg and plead my case-no intervention-I don't want to be cured! I like it this way. I had already cleaned the refrigerator and our dining room/junk room out-5 bags of garbage later and I get in trouble for looking at pictures. LOL
Hey girl,don't feel bad I get sh!t from my family memebers all the time about my Jovi obssesion and my reply to them is it's my life and I'll do what I want,I am not hurting anything or or anyone and it is better then doing drugs/alochol and it makes me happy,don't like it,don't come around me cause Jovi is a part of me so either accpet it or..Have A Nice Day!

“JoviLand ”

Location hidden

#17 Jan 7, 2007
jbjgurl77 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey girl,don't feel bad I get sh!t from my family memebers all the time about my Jovi obssesion and my reply to them is it's my life and I'll do what I want,I am not hurting anything or or anyone and it is better then doing drugs/alochol and it makes me happy,don't like it,don't come around me cause Jovi is a part of me so either accpet it or..Have A Nice Day!
Good response!

“No fear - still standing tall”

Nothin like a Boston chick!

#18 Jan 7, 2007
jbjgurl77 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey girl,don't feel bad I get sh!t from my family memebers all the time about my Jovi obssesion and my reply to them is it's my life and I'll do what I want,I am not hurting anything or or anyone and it is better then doing drugs/alochol and it makes me happy,don't like it,don't come around me cause Jovi is a part of me so either accpet it or..Have A Nice Day!
OMG, I couldn't agree more!!!
Jayne

Somerset, KY

#19 Nov 12, 2007
Bonnie wrote:
Thought I would bump this up for the newbys to share. Enjoy

“If there's a heaven baby ”

Since: Jul 07

you're the proof

#20 Nov 12, 2007
OMG! ROFLMAO!!! This is so funny on so many levels!!!

I can relate because my sixteen year old daughter makes fun of my Jovi obsession. Would she rather I be Mrs. Betty Homemaker with an apron and stay in the kitchen baking cookies all day? I mean wouldn't she rather have a cool Mom who listens to music, goes to concerts, downloads music from ITunes, has an IPod and watches VH-1??? Sometimes I wonder.

Bonnie, thanks for sharing those pics with us. They're awesome! And you are the adult; you can do whatever you want and whatever makes you happy, as long as you're not hurting yourself or anyone else. I doubt that having an obsession for Bon Jovi is hurting anyone. On the contrary, it's bringing more passion into our lives, making us better people.

Thanks Jayne for bumping this one up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bon Jovi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone ever used Ticket Liquidator???? (Feb '08) Tue Ashley 163
Runaway Tours needs to clean house! (May '12) Jul 24 AFG 8
News Ephrata woman arranges meeting with Bon Jovi fo... Jul 21 kelly 2
Direct TV Commercial Jul 7 JonfanNJ 11
Gold Circle..what to expect (Nov '07) Jul 5 bigduff 23
Bon Jovi and Family Members (Jun '11) Jun 29 rosa3 93
News Jony Ive received an honorary degree from the U... Jun '16 kelly 2
More from around the web